Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is it wrong for Billy Napier to take kids away from Louisiana?

Default Re: Is it wrong for Billy Napier to take kids away from Louisiana?

He isn’t wrong. Obviously it isn’t the same thing to pull players from LSU, Florida, or TX, because Billy didn’t coach there before going to UL. I think that Billy did what he had to do to win at UL in order to get the prime HC position in the SEC and now he’s playing within the rules to do the same thing at Florida. If he finds success there, the rules are the same, and Saban moves on, watch Billy go to Alabama and gut Florida the same way he’s gutting UL. I’m over it at this point and just hoping the best for Des

Innocent until proven otherwise. I get it. But let's not be naive enough to believe that hundreds of transfer transactions and NIL deals are taking place and it's all on the up and up. The NCAA has created thunder dome and have left it up to the universities to police themselves?

Come on, man. "The Purge" rules were managed better than transfer and NIL deals.

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    But you'd be fine if Napier was still here and he'd be plucking new players from LSU, Florida, Texas, Mississippi etc. to come play here right ?

The NCAA created this monster. Not Billy Napier and not any other coach. They paying the man millions. He has one job. WIN. Any way he has to do it. Get over it.
    I can’t seem to remember him pulling hardly anybody out of the portal except for Nate Snyder and Big Sauce. He gets to Florida and all of a sudden is a getting kids from not just UL, but all over? Another layer of frustration

Quote Originally Posted by raginbeef View Post
    I can’t seem to remember him pulling hardly anybody out of the portal except for Nate Snyder and Big Sauce. He gets to Florida and all of a sudden is a getting kids from not just UL, but all over? Another layer of frustration
    Michael Jefferson, Tyrone Lewis, John Stephens, Clinton Anokwuru, Lance Lagandre…

5. Default Re: Is it wrong for Billy Napier to take kids away from Louisiana?

We’re in a new era. Free one time swap. No use talking about anything before the Wuhan

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I didn’t know that. Thanks
    Forgot to mention Jax is the home of the annual FL-GA game, played in Jacksonville since 1933.

Jacksonville is the home of the 6th oldest bowl game, the Gator Bowl since 1946.

Gators are the flagship. something their fans assume everybody knows and are quick to point out, if some don't.

Just saw Florida took another staffer of ours mike richard

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We’re in a new era. Free one time swap. No use talking about anything before the Wuhan
    You are right. There is no normal now and won't be for some time.

We have got to learn how to role with the punches then come out with our own.

I firmly believe Des and staff will be our new rock stars quickly.

9. Default Re: Is it wrong for Billy Napier to take kids away from Louisiana?

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    You are right. There is no normal now and won't be for some time.

We have got to learn how to role with the punches then come out with our own.

I firmly believe Des and staff will be our new rock stars quickly.
    ….my old coaching buddies got out of the profession and were given an Oil Field opportunity in part ownership/management….In the first meetings they had it was coaching 101…who we needed to get rid of, who we could coach up their performance, who we had to go steal from another company with pay incentives……other areas were improved but the method of human resource Philosophy kinda sounds familiar! btw, they won big time!

It is time to get over Coach Napier and move on.

I second that motion.

12. Default Re: Is it wrong for Billy Napier to take kids away from Louisiana?

Maybe bury any thread with his name as part of the title.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information