Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1310

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    There’s always next week.
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Anyone notice they took the rendering off the sign at the entrance on Reinhardt, no announcement or anything, little uneasy.
    The word is that the state pulled the funding and olol was so upset that the silent phase was taking so long they pulled their funding as well. We are screwed!

How much does it cost to rent a crane and a wrecking ball? They should rent one for the Monroe game and park it outside of CF right next to the west side of the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    The word is that the state pulled the funding and olol was so upset that the silent phase was taking so long they pulled their funding as well. We are screwed!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Anyone notice they took the rendering off the sign at the entrance on Reinhardt, no announcement or anything, little uneasy.
    I never noticed a sign in the first place. Did it show what the new look stadium would be?

6. Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    How much does it cost to rent a crane and a wrecking ball? They should rent one for the Monroe game and park it outside of CF right next to the west side of the stadium.
    . . . I bet one could be gotten there just for the advertisement benefit . . .

7. Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

. . . dude, it’s November, not April . . .

If the stadium improvements was to be Dr Maggards legacy here and that is true it’s unfortunate but it sounds like he’s screwed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    If the stadium improvements was to be Dr Maggards legacy here and that is true it’s unfortunate but it sounds like he’s screwed as well.
    M$M got jokes, bro.

10. Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    . . . if that is true . . . he should be entitled to some mental health treatment . . . I am really starting to feel sorry for such a good dude . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . if that is true . . . he should be entitled to some mental health treatment . . . I am really starting to feel sorry for such a good dude . . .
    Y'all cant take an obvious joke

12. Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Y'all cant take an obvious joke
    . . . I already said it’s November, not April . . . but I guess that one went right over your head . . . it’s ok . . .

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    There’s always next week.
    🙂

Maggard……?

So I'm guessing they didn't announce the stadium renovation during the broadcast

Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast

Thread Information