Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1310

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

It’s a secret, shhhhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    So I'm guessing they didn't announce the stadium renovation during the broadcast
    They put out a tweet and called it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    So I'm guessing they didn't announce the stadium renovation during the broadcast
    Stadium renovation? What stadium renovation you talkin about Willis?
    I was hoping to see something as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . if that is true . . . he should be entitled to some mental health treatment . . . I am really starting to feel sorry for such a good dude . . .
    That's why this was mental health day. We just didn't know why

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Y'all cant take an obvious joke
    Not the time After getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

I honestly hope they put the same effort into marketing the first game at the newly renovated Our Lord's Lady Half-Finished Field as they did this game tonight..

Would love a live stream of the admin in a corporate box wondering why 11k people showed up to watch Dez's boys struggle against whatever FCS team we open against

Name:  wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort.gif
Views: 261
Size:  1,021.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    I honestly hope they put the same effort into marketing the first game at the newly renovated Our Lord's Lady Half-Finished Field as they did this game tonight..

Would love a live stream of the admin in a corporate box wondering why 11k people showed up to watch Dez's boys struggle against whatever FCS team we open against
    We didn’t have 11k in their last night. It was the emptiest I’ve seen it since Baldwin.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    We didn’t have 11k in their last night. It was the emptiest I’ve seen it since Baldwin.
    I was giving them a "first game in new half-finished stadium" bump..

So I doubled last night's number

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . if that is true . . . he should be entitled to some mental health treatment . . . I am really starting to feel sorry for such a good dude . . .
    No doubt, I bet he is frustrated with MH and the community right now…. He deserves better…. Once he has that stadium on his resume he’ll find a more appreciative administration and fan base.

I talked to my construction Birdie last night. The same one who told me last year at a Thursday night game. that construction wasn’t taking place in the off season. He said you will see demolition equipment when you are at the Monroe game and it will start coming down that next week.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I talked to my construction Birdie last night. The same one who told me last year at a Thursday night game. that construction wasn’t taking place in the off season. He said you will see demolition equipment when you are at the Monroe game and it will start coming down that next week.
    Cool. So we are tearing down the stadium and still no idea what the new stadium will look like? Except for a few leaked photos on here?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Cool. So we are tearing down the stadium and still no idea what the new stadium will look like? Except for a few leaked photos on here?
    Everyone will know soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I talked to an Architect in Mobile that is not on stadium project but works for the firm that is doing it. He texted the Architect on the project while we were there at the game and he said about a few weeks to a month with final drawings.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I talked to an Architect in Mobile that is not on stadium project but works for the firm that is doing it. He texted the Architect on the project while we were there at the game and he said about a few weeks to a month with final drawings.
    no way all those effed-up snaps happen in a new stadium!!! it'll be more transformative than the name change!!!!

Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 LastLast

Thread Information