Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst . 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1310

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    I honestly hope they put the same effort into marketing the first game at the newly renovated Our Lord's Lady Half-Finished Field as they did this game tonight

Would love a live stream of the admin in a corporate box wondering why 11k people showed up to watch Dez's boys struggle against whatever FCS team we open against
    I think our first opponent in 2025 is Rice. McNeese follows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    no way all those effed-up snaps happen in a new stadium!!! it'll be more transformative than the name change!!!!
    No. We won’t have any injuries at all during games in a renovated stadium

Another week goes by, still no stadium renderings. Maybe this is the week??

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Ahno. Our AD is into hiding from fans and supporters, hasn't the backbone to step up and tell us what is really going on with stadium plans, financing, suites, etc.He's about to screw the pooch with this project We won't see a rendering until 2025.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Ahno. Our AD is into hiding from fans and supporters, hasn't the backbone to step up and tell us what is really going on with stadium plans, financing, suites, etc.He's about to screw the pooch with this project We won't see a rendering until 2025.
    I just hope it doesn't look like those renderings with the exposed white pipe. Look like some 1980s NYC apartment s/[> with "exposed walls". This structure needs to look like the meanest mutha f'r in the city. Blacked out. Mirrored glass. Exterior illumination (24/7 marketing) programmable digital lighting and last but not lease a live video feed of Cypress Lake. Enormous America, Louisiana and Acadiana flags.

And of course the invisible SBC Championship Banners.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Next week will be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    I just hope it doesn't look like those renderings with the exposed white pipe. Look like some 1980s NYC apartment s/[> with "exposed walls". This structure needs to look like the meanest mutha f'r in the city. Blacked out. Mirrored glass. Exterior illumination (24/7 marketing) programmable digital lighting and last but not lease a live video feed of Cypress Lake. Enormous America, Louisiana and Acadiana flags.

And of course the invisible SBC Championship Banners.
    I’ve heard a few people mention a live feed of Cypress Lake. Would you want this 24/7 on the scoreboard? I just want to wrap my head around the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Next week will be sweet.
    Looking forward to it!

Next week will be sweet.
    The game or the renderings?

I'm afraid all the sweet has been chewed out of the game-gum.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    The game or the renderings?
    Da boat of ‘em.

Da boat of ‘em.
    Thursday is the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I’ve heard a few people mention a live feed of Cypress Lake. Would you want this 24/7 on the scoreboard? I just want to wrap my head around the idea.
    I stop by the Swamp on campus whenever I get a chance. Always been involved in Louisiana hunting/fishing. Cypress Lake is a microcosm of Sportsman's Paradise not just in the heart of the city, but an element of UL that we have all walked by 100s of times. But the whole lives of the LOUISIANA Alligators in it, they've been watching us. Yes, we've had many logos, characters, mascots. some loved, some not so much. Cypress Lake though, ends the debate. Not one potential student, potential recruit, student, faculty, Alum, etc., etc. can deny the fact that, that lil' Swamp has always been our identity. We are turning the page, the future UL is upon us, the demo/reconstruct of the Swamp is here.

I have never seen another Program offer an in stadium video feed of a living, breathing mascot in his true, actual environment on Campus. I think we have a Winner here, from the good folks of RP.

LFG.

I’m all for a swamp scene, but I don’t think it needs to be a live feed. Typically swamps are eerily quiet, so having a live feed will look just like a still shot.

15. Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    I stop by the Swamp on campus whenever I get a chance. Always been involved in Louisiana hunting/fishing. Cypress Lake is a microcosm of Sportsman's Paradise not just in the heart of the city, but an element of UL that we have all walked by 100s of times. But the whole lives of the LOUISIANA Alligators in it, they've been watching us. Yes, we've had many logos, characters, mascots. some loved, some not so much. Cypress Lake though, ends the debate. Not one potential student, potential recruit, student, faculty, Alum, etc., etc. can deny the fact that, that lil' Swamp has always been our identity. We are turning the page, the future UL is upon us, the demo/reconstruct of the Swamp is here.

I have never seen another Program offer an in stadium video feed of a living, breathing mascot in his true, actual environment on Campus. I think we have a Winner here, from the good folks of RP.

LFG.
    So unique, so pristine, so awesome.

Its like paradise Louisiana style.

For many its the "Jewel of Denial"

Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst . 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 LastLast

Thread Information