Page 72 of 88 FirstFirst . 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 . LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1310

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    But why not have the press box on the west side. When the sun hits the east side at sunset, no one in the press box will be able to see the field. Not sure what they are thinking here.
    Tinted windows should fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    There’s a lot of stadiums with red seats. Pro and college.
    With lots of money too to keep them red

I could be wrong but I don’t think the entire west side will be chair back.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    That work years ago because cameras weren’t HD. Now it would look just like empty multicolored seats
    I’m not suggesting it will look like people. It will blend in with the crowd much better than the current shiny aluminum. Minnesota for example had maroon and gold throughout their stadium seats. It looked great in person and on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I’m not suggesting it will look like people. It will blend in with the crowd much better than the current shiny aluminum. Minnesota for example had maroon and gold throughout their stadium seats. It looked great in person and on TV.
    I like how their seats were painted to spell Minnesota. I also like how Colorado has its name above the endzone. Something like that would look better than the UL we now have. If we are going to keep a daycare center in the NEZ, please put artificial turf as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    If we are going to keep a daycare center in the NEZ, please put artificial turf as well.
    Oh my God could you imagine how fast those kids would slide into that fence on artificial turf?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Oh my God could you imagine how fast those kids would slide into that fence on artificial turf?
    Make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Tinted windows should fix that.
    Don’t think tinted windows would help much, but maybe they can make it work. I like the whole idea of making it look symmetrical (finally) by having equal-sized east-west towers, but can’t they put everything in the east as mentioned, except put the PB in the west tower?

They aren’t worried about accommodating the press, they’re worried about accommodating their top donors

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Don’t think tinted windows would help much, but maybe they can make it work. I like the whole idea of making it look symmetrical (finally) by having equal-sized east-west towers, but can’t they put everything in the east as mentioned, except put the PB in the west tower?
    PB does not generate $$$ to pay for the upgrade of the west side. Non-generating facilities will be on the east side.

Are they eventually demo’ing the east side (student/visitor side) restrooms & concessions to build a new structure?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Fast as you can say “Get Gordon!”

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    Are they eventually demo’ing the east side (student/visitor side) restrooms & concessions to build a new structure?
    Yes. The east side is phase 2 as I understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Yes. The east side is phase 2 as I understand it.
    Would think the east side would be completed/well underway before the west side is demoed since got to have a press box/PA system.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Would think the east side would be completed/well underway before the west side is demoed since got to have a press box/PA system.
    Temporary press box accommodations will be on the east side next season.

Page 72 of 88 FirstFirst . 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 . LastLast

Thread Information