Page 63 of 88 FirstFirst . 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    BeauCajun family member works for the company designing the facility!
    Ok.you win again. Two wins in one night for you!!

2. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Side note! The state is getting UNO 13 million dollars to build a track and soccer field that probably includes some sort of stadium and dressing rooms. Don’t know if it’s bonding or a direct money grab by UNO from the state. Maybe the state can get us a similar deal to complete the East side press box and administration facilities replacing the Cox building.

3. Default Re: Cajun Field update

. . . didn’t somebody post here that we were getting $15mm from the state towards the Cajun Field project but that it is just not identified as such in the appropriation . . . in other words, one has to read between the lines to see it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . didn’t somebody post here that we were getting $15mm from the state towards the Cajun Field project but that it is just not identified as such in the appropriation . . . in other words, one has to read between the lines to see it . . .
    Yes, $20 million from the state is going toward the student side press box. Will have academic use as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Yes, $20 million from the state is going toward the student side press box. Will have academic use as well.
    that number is not accurate, believe it has increased through a couple of sessions

6. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    No reading between the lines for UNO.

7. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    No reading between the lines for UNO.
    . . . they may not be able to read between the lines . . .

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Contracts are signed & plans are done
    This part is not true. You have people on this board who know the facts first hand. Please do not post your guesses or rumors when facts can be easily obtained.

9. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    This part is not true. You have people on this board who know the facts first hand. Please do not post your guesses or rumors when facts can be easily obtained.
    Like I said some folks just don’t know. Thanks for your continued insight and updates

Any updates/progress?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Any updates/progress?
    Design work deadline is towards the end of September. Doubt you will hear much before then. Like someone mentioned I believe they will save that unveiling for the southern Mississippi game along with some other celebration surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    Design work deadline is towards the end of September. Doubt you will hear much before then. Like someone mentioned I believe they will save that unveiling for the southern Mississippi game along with some other celebration surprises.
    10-4, boss. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    That would be a complete and colossal mistake. Waiting until the 10th game of the season to unveil the new stadium. Will be 10 weeks and several dollars short.

But it’s what we’ve come to expect.

I wonder if we can expect a public fundraising campaign after the design work in September. I am on board to donate, but I want concrete concepts and timelines.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    I wonder if we can expect a public fundraising campaign after the design work in September. I am on board to donate, but I want concrete concepts and timelines.
    I think everyone will like the concrete concepts. I also wish there was a public fundraiser. I guess they are counting on club and suites to pay for costs. To do that you need to generate some excitement on the product you’re selling.

Page 63 of 88 FirstFirst . 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 . LastLast

Thread Information