Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst . 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Heard through the grapevine that it’s grown from 65m to 100m plus
    Wouldn't doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I don’t care what it looks like, if I can get a beer with out missing a quarter and a half of football I’ll be good.
    I don't have any problem with concessions at cajun field. I do all my eating and drinking before kickoff, then by the time it's time to go home, I'm good to make my 2 mile trip back to da house!

3. Default Re: Cajun Field update

It’s called just a little planning . . . God forbid . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It’s called just a little planning . . . God forbid . . .
    Yes, and a great tailgate group!

5. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Yes, and a great tailgate group!
    ……Post game tailgate with Nate is tough to beat…we always have all the answers!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Like I said pure speculation.
    Translation=I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Translation=I don't know.
    Unlike some people that post on here, when I know something that others don’t, I share it. I don’t play the “I know something you don’t know” game like a petulant child. Secondly, this is a message board you dip schitt. It’s here for discussion, debate and speculation. It’s ok to read into context clues that the man himself put out and connect the dots. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong. Now I could tell you to “gfys” like you told me last night or I can just let it be cause it’s quite obvious your head is f’d up enough. Hope you enjoy this once great nations Independence Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Unlike some people that post on here, when I know something that others don’t, I share it. I don’t play the “I know something you don’t know” game like a petulant child. Secondly, this is a message board you dip schitt. It’s here for discussion, debate and speculation. It’s ok to read into context clues that the man himself put out and connect the dots. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong. Now I could tell you to “gfys” like you told me last night or I can just let it be cause it’s quite obvious your head is f’d up enough. Hope you enjoy this once great nations Independence Day!
    I don't share anything with anyone that I don't trust. I am enjoying this day. Have a great day M$M, stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Some will accept anything, well, because it's better than what we got, and others won't accept it not matter how it comes out. Just the nature of different opinions.

For it to be a success, it needs to be a gigantic improvement in functionality. Those things like concessions, bathroom facilities, scoreboards, sound system, lights, suites, student athlete uses and entertainment. And on top of that, it needs to be visually pleasing to the eye. You know, not rinky dink. We are going to have to live with this thing for decades, so make it nice, or let's not make it at all.
    It’s a fine line between “pleasing to the eye” and “nice”. Fletcher Hall and the Cajundome were pleasing to the eye when built. Both were/are dealt/dealing with failures due to moisture intrusion.

At the same time, I wish to see something that jumps out as unique…not something that is easily replicated for the sake of, lack of a nice word, cheapness.

10. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    It’s a fine line between “pleasing to the eye” and “nice”. Fletcher Hall and the Cajundome were pleasing to the eye when built. Both were/are dealt/dealing with failures due to moisture intrusion.

At the same time, I wish to see something that jumps out as unique…not something that is easily replicated for the sake of, lack of a nice word, cheapness.
    …….I think Doc Cajun Fun has it right….He knows something that others on the board don’t know….he wants us all to be happy/pumped by the news… but he knows that spilling the beans could mean a huge negative to the whatever coming about…when the time is right/safe he fills us in on the news…UL continues on the upswing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    If it looks anything close to this I am stoked !! Also talking about the ribbon banner they need to put one on the edge of the bottom on the top deck!

Attachment 17818
    If that is the actual stadium I wonder is the people who currently sit in the first six rows of the upper deck will get first dibs on the small upper deck section below the press box suites?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    I don't have any problem with concessions at cajun field. I do all my eating and drinking before kickoff, then by the time it's time to go home, I'm good to make my 2 mile trip back to da house!
    Well if they want to pay for things, making it easy for people to buy stuff would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I don't share anything with anyone that I don't trust. I am enjoying this day. Have a great day M$M, stay safe.
    It’s impossible for this guy to be any more of a douche bag

Heard that Florida is going to renovate their stadium. They are going to reduce their seating capacity. It is going to be more fan friendly.

15. Default Re: Cajun Field update

They just doing that because we doing that . . .

Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst . 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 . LastLast

Thread Information