Page 44 of 88 FirstFirst . 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    What?
    It’s not that hard to understand what he is saying. Don’t be an ass

2. Default Re: Cajun Field update

I’d like a giant in game video board and two smaller ones on the left and right. One showing SBC fantasy and national fantasy production. The other showing SBC, top 25,and other schools of interest scores, and highlights. None of the silly stuff that they do now. Let’s make it fun and convenient for the 15-30 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Wasn’t Tech tornadoes . . .
    It was but not anywhere close to what McNeese got hit with. I currently work in Disaster Construction and know the damage at both campuses. No comparison.

4. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Does anyone know the seating capacity at the Track & Soccer field? Gator Cove

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    With a shower curtain urinal.
    Need a modified milking tubes like the one they use on cows and I'll be good. That twitch you see from me on 3rd and goal might be my nerves or my 4th peegasm.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I’d like a giant in game video board and two smaller ones on the left and right. One showing SBC fantasy and national fantasy production. The other showing SBC, top 25,and other schools of interest scores, and highlights. None of the silly stuff that they do now. Let’s make it fun and convenient for the 15-30 year olds.
    I never understood why they have static advertisements on the video board. Can't y'all print those out and just attach it the sides maybe. You have a video board use the whole damn thing.

Are they gonna put up static bitmaps of our lady of Lourdes on the ribbon boards and only use half to scroll things on. They do a good job with it at the dome. Can't we replicate it at Cajunfield

7. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    It’s not that hard to understand what he is saying. Don’t be an ass
    Thank you what I was trying to say in a nice way with all the complaining with how the stadium will turn out just be grateful it’s getting done.

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad2001 View Post
    Thank you what I was trying to say in a nice way with all the complaining with how the stadium will turn out just be grateful it’s getting done.
    It’s the most important capital improvement in Cajun athletics in my lifetime.

Some will accept anything, well, because it's better than what we got, and others won't accept it not matter how it comes out. Just the nature of different opinions.

For it to be a success, it needs to be a gigantic improvement in functionality. Those things like concessions, bathroom facilities, scoreboards, sound system, lights, suites, student athlete uses and entertainment. And on top of that, it needs to be visually pleasing to the eye. You know, not rinky dink. We are going to have to live with this thing for decades, so make it nice, or let's not make it at all.

10. Default Re: Cajun Field update

It will come . . .

When will they release the final renderings.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    When will they release the final renderings.
    Listened to jays podcast with maggard and he asked about pulling out all stops for the usm game. Maggard said something about they will be doing something celebratory for that game. I took it as that they were gonna unveil the final plans and rendering for the new stadium. Maybe even a conference championship banner. The timing of the fall release would line up with the usm game which also happens to be on national tv. Pure speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Listened to jays podcast with maggard and he asked about pulling out all stops for the usm game. Maggard said something about they will be doing something celebratory for that game. I took it as that they were gonna unveil the final plans and rendering for the new stadium. Maybe even a conference championship banner. The timing of the fall release would line up with the usm game which also happens to be on national tv. Pure speculation.
    So the 2nd to last game of the season? Geez

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    So the 2nd to last game of the season? Geez
    Like I said pure speculation.

Heard through the grapevine that it’s grown from 65m to 100m plus

Page 44 of 88 FirstFirst . 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 . LastLast

Thread Information