Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst . 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

1. Default Re: Cajun Field update

So, just like that we are going to give up any TV money . . .

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So, just like that we are going to give up any TV money . . .
    Doubt it. They will get cameras there. I am sure the angles won't be that great however. Not like they were great before.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Doubt it. They will get cameras there. I am sure the angles won't be that great however. Not like they were great before.
    Camera should be located on student side during construction. There’s always just one sideline camera used. The others are in the end zones, which should be minimally impacted during the project.

Take out your tailgating gear and start practicing during this toasty weather. Get used to it.

4. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Camera should be located on student side during construction. There’s always just one sideline camera used. The others are in the end zones, which should be minimally impacted during the project.

Take out your tailgating gear and start practicing during this toasty weather. Get used to it.
    Add sunglare as a reason for no afternoon games games

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Add sunglare as a reason for no afternoon games games
    I wear my sunglasses …

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    This place is waiting for someone with that kind of money to step up . . .
    What about renaming the stadium "Louisiana Memorial Stadium" in honor of our military service men and women and getting one of our congressmen or senators to get federal funds to help with the reconstruction?

Also, we have a growing university likely in need of additional dorm rooms. What about getting the state to fund stadium dorm rooms? It would house regular students as well as athletes who would be housed right in the athletic complex. Build that around the stadium and part of the stadium upgrades.

7. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    What about renaming the stadium "Louisiana Memorial Stadium" in honor of our military service men and women and getting one of our congressmen or senators to get federal funds to help with the reconstruction?

Also, we have a growing university likely in need of additional dorm rooms. What about getting the state to fund stadium dorm rooms? It would house regular students as well as athletes who would be housed right in the athletic complex. Build that around the stadium and part of the stadium upgrades.
    That was done in the past at LSUA&M and here. Not sure it’s still legal.

8. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Because I think they gave part of the naming rights to Our Lady of Lourdes for a sizable donation.

Because I think they gave part of the naming rights to Our Lady of Lourdes for a sizable donation.
    We need a Touchdown Mary mural.

Is it Our Lady of Lourdes stadium or field?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I wear my sunglasses …
    …at night, So I can, so I can Watch you weave then breathe your story lines…

Well, I’m guessing it’s the field since their name was on it last year.

13. Default Re: Cajun Field update

"The Swamp" is the name

Lourdes is on the field because the money is flowing and they don't want to wait for the stadium.

Cajun field at Our Lady of Lourdes stadium

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    …at night, So I can, so I can Watch you weave then breathe your story lines…
    Awesome freakin’ song

Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst . 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 . LastLast

Thread Information