Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    We going to have to get sponsers. The only thing we can do and getting the fans and students involved

Super1Foods overhang. Legends bar and terrace.?
    How much money will the name rights be, and how much will it cost to build a hangover?

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    How much is the "Hangover Project" going to raise? How much do you think some will give to advertise in a stadium that draws less than 10,000 people?
    Bud Light is hurting for positive marketing! Target can use some positive marketing as well!!

I kid I kid!! but maybe ? Lol

Bud Light is hurting for positive marketing! Target can use some positive marketing as well!!

I kid I kid!! but maybe ? Lol
    Yeah, go after a company that just lost 30% of its market share to advertise in a market that brings in 4% of the people that live in its market.

Glad you are kidding.

4. Default Re: Cajun Field update

How much is the "Hangover Project" going to raise? How much do you think some will give to advertise in a stadium that draws less than 10,000 people?
    A sponsor or sponsors only need to cover the note.

Mentioned, Creature comforts have been shown (in many instances) to pay for themselves.

In this case added fans. "Win the event."

Yeah, go after a company that just lost 30% of its market share to advertise in a market that brings in 4% of the people that live in its market.

Glad you are kidding.
    Your right it would cost alot of money. I mean to take down the light poles and add a overhang probably.

I really don’t know but it would probably take 3 million dollars. Idk

I think it would be relatively cheap compared to a lot of other projects. We talking about a metal overhang with lights.

6. Default Re: Cajun Field update

This board is full of OPM dreamers . . .

Culture of can't (or won't) that permeates this university, referred to in Alden report still exists to this day. We will never move forward as long as the culture is in place. Try something new, innovative. nah, too much work.

Don’t think an overhang does much in the visitor side

Your right it would cost alot of money. I mean to take down the light poles and add a overhang probably.

I really don’t know but it would probably take 3 million dollars. Idk
    Thank you for at least making an attempt and not one of those it will pay for it self-post. At 3M it would take an extra 20K of people for 10 years to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Culture of can't(or won't)that permeates this university, referred to in Alden report still exists to this day. We will never move forward as long as the culture is in place. Try something new, innovative.nah, too much work.
    There’s this thing called reality, and then there’s this thing called ragin pagin.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Culture of can't(or won't)that permeates this university, referred to in Alden report still exists to this day. We will never move forward as long as the culture is in place. Try something new, innovative.nah, too much work.
    This is not too much work scenario. It is we have other priorities that need and should take priority.

12. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    This board is full of OPM dreamers . . .
    It's the kind of project that can be done in stages.

Start with the student section at midfield and see if more don't attend.

Then with an access tunnel from the Congress Street EndZone you have a perfect set up for outdoor concerts with shielded seating at midfield.

Expand as needed.

Thank you for at least making an attempt and not one of those it will pay for it self-post. At 3M it would take an extra 20K of people for 10 years to pay for it.
    This is why we need support from students and the public. I mean if we promote small improvements for Cajun Field I think it would have a positive outcome.

We need to come up with things that are attainable.

I think an overhang and the Terrace is attainable and would go a long way.

14. Default Re: Cajun Field update

This is not too much work scenario. It is we have other priorities that need and should take priority.
    And those with OPM Dreams never ever seem to be able to find those other people to write the check. Find them and we will build it . . .

Glad you are kidding.
    If they are willing to brand the stadium and pony up $50M I’d say go for it. It’s not like either brand will hurt our attendance.

Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 . LastLast

Thread Information