Page 30 of 88 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

1. Default Re: Cajun Field update

People just like tangible things they can see to uplift morale . . . Show us something no matter how little . . .

2. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    That would be extremely nice to tie the 2 sides together if the entertainment area gets built.

Maybe people would also complain less about free/ or non-rcaf parking
    A tunnel under Congress like they have on Cajundome Blvd. would be sweet.

The tunnel I was referring to is into the stadium on the Congress side.

Right now they have a problem getting large equipment on the Swamp floor so it kills any options for big money making events.

3. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Tunnels by Two

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Are you serious? I hope you are, any improvements are exciting, even if it is not the end of the project. I said this 2 years ago, just the addition of the overhang on the student side was a big improvement. I am excited if at least something gets started at CF. I hope this is good news.
    They are adding the ribbon board on the student side facade right now.

5. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Thats exciting, if for nothing else, for visual optics during the game on TV and watching from the other side.

6. Default Re: Cajun Field update

So no structural changes on the student side?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    So no structural changes on the student side?
    Listen to Beau

Listen to Beau
    Beau Knows!

9. Default Re: Cajun Field update

I think one of the biggest disappointments and if I was in the administration/athletic department I would constantly have things being done at Cajun Field, even if they were small changes, but I would make sure on social media I would be promoting this big time. Every time any small or big change is taking place at CF, I would be showing videos, pictures and stories about what is going on and why and how it is going to enhance the CF experience. I think we have failed at that big time. Take for instance the adding of the overhang or now the ribbon addition, the more we promote that CF and the experience is being enhanced the more potential fans might be engaged in wanting to see what those changes are. If you never update us or push the narrative (falsely or not) that we are upgrading anything at CF, people are going to continue to think that CF is not being upgraded.

I would have small enhancements going on almost constantly, whether that is painting, powerwashing, adding something to the facility or upgrading something that we already have, I would be pushing this to the fullest extent possible.

Again, it is not about the fact that we are upgrading right now, it is to the fact that Cajun Field is getting a facelift and/or making it better for the fans/students experience.

it is all about optics for a casual fan.

I think one of the biggest disappointments and if I was in the administration/athletic department I would constantly have things being done at Cajun Field, even if they were small changes, but I would make sure on social media I would be promoting this big time. Every time any small or big change is taking place at CF, I would be showing videos, pictures and stories about what is going on and why and how it is going to enhance the CF experience. I think we have failed at that big time. Take for instance the adding of the overhang or now the ribbon addition, the more we promote that CF and the experience is being enhanced the more potential fans might be engaged in wanting to see what those changes are. If you never update us or push the narrative (falsely or not) that we are upgrading anything at CF, people are going to continue to think that CF is not being upgraded.

I would have small enhancements going on almost constantly, whether that is painting, powerwashing, adding something to the facility or upgrading something that we already have, I would be pushing this to the fullest extent possible.

Again, it is not about the fact that we are upgrading right now, it is to the fact that Cajun Field is getting a facelift and/or making it better for the fans/students experience.

Good post. And on point.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Don't be surprised when the final project looks nothing like the artist's renderings.
    An improved stadium is happening.
    Any details you could spare? I’m gonna close my lil eyes, Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Beau Knows!
    Yes sir. I have always told folks that Beau Knows.

At this point, I'm not convinced this admin can SPELL marketing, much less implement it.

I smell aluminum…

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Any details you could spare? I’m gonna close my lil eyes, Rose.
    Unfortunately not, they should be releasing more details in the fall.

Page 30 of 88 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 . LastLast

Thread Information