Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst . 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 . LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1310

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    1:12 with a max rise of 30” between landings.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    I am OK with building a terrace, just get rid of the grassy day-care center. Put in LOUISIANA like Colorado does below the terrace. Make the NEZ something special, just not a high school looking kids play area.
    I’m shocked MH hasn’t killed the day care center with the same zeal as caging the Greeks. Liabilities supposedly matter to them.

I hope whatever they do that it will be futuristic, modern, and high quality. We all know this won’t happen again for like another 50 years

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Thanks.

I’m shocked MH hasn’t killed the day care center with the same zeal as caging the Greeks. Liabilities supposedly matter to them.
    Wait, at the sign of the first impalement or broken bone, they'll shut it down toute lejour

Liabilities supposedly matter to them.
    Pretty good indication of how unpopular they think it will be that they're willing to let children slide down into a chain link fence

I'm torn on the NEZ daycare thing. I agree it looks amateur-ish on TV, but I have a 7 and 4 year old and they actually ask every week if there's a game so they can go.

Ultimately wouldn't be a big deal for me if they got rid of it, but I'd probably be attending games without kids for a while.

I don’t think that hill is going anywhere for a long time. We’ve got 5 years of renovations lined up for Cajun Field, and decades of bond payments to follow. Just getting enough funding for the East and West side was enough of a battle.

I don’t see us dumping more money on a massive north end zone project that (almost certainly) won’t give us a ROI.

7. Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

Thanks.

Only in the flatlands is a hill considered a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I'm torn on the NEZ daycare thing. I agree it looks amateur-ish on TV, but I have a 7 and 4 year old and they actually ask every week if there's a game so they can go.

Ultimately wouldn't be a big deal for me if they got rid of it, but I'd probably be attending games without kids for a while.
    Same here same ages too

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Only in the flatlands is a hill considered a liability.
    LOL Nailed it. The least of our concerns by far regarding stadium renovation.

They should move the fence below the scoreboard further out towards the parking lot. Then build some sort of playground.( opposite the walkway of the field) it would give the kids a place to play but basically be out of the lights enough to not look bad on tv. Then we can come up with something classy for the hill.

I like the ole miss outfield idea. Like 8-10ft wide step flat areas across for family’s. Then step down a few feet to the next level. You could turf the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    They should move the fence below the scoreboard further out towards the parking lot. Then build some sort of playground.( opposite the walkway of the field) it would give the kids a place to play but basically be out of the lights enough to not look bad on tv. Then we can come up with something classy for the hill.

I like the ole miss outfield idea. Like 8-10ft wide step flat areas across for family’s. Then step down a few feet to the next level. You could turf the whole thing.
    That’s actually a pretty damn good idea. It would eat into some of the RV recreational spaces, but really good thinking.

12. Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

. . . out of sight of TV means out of sight of parents . . . they would never have it . . . good try though . . .

Not out of sight of parents. The area would be gated with an entrance under the scoreboard up against the sidewalk. Parents could watch the game from the sidewalk and still turn around and see the kids. Plus you could have staff monitor the area. Sign kids in and out like they used to do at basketball games in the gaming area.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    That’s actually a pretty damn good idea. It would eat into some of the RV recreational spaces, but really good thinking.
    UL doesn't have a full RV lot problem.

15. Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post

Fresh thinking

Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst . 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 . LastLast

Thread Information