Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst . 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    The "two things cant happen at once" crowd is even more amusing. The lockeroom/player facilty will be paid for by donors anyway, has nothing to do with the football stadium
    Name one time this university has done two things at once.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Name one time this university has done two things at once.
    Which is why nothing gets done, but suggesting that baseball improvements would somehow hold back/take away from football stadium is ridiculous. If the new lockeroom gets funded within the next 2 years, build it.

3. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    And the donors know what they want to donate to. I suppose some few will be torn between the two, but Solomon had the answer. They will pick the one they love most.
    …move tennis facility closer to Bourgois and put baseball locker room and coaches facility next to stadium!….if possible!

Moving tennis for the space needed is a mustBUT.that means a new tennis complex needed. Might as well put it next to the new sand volleyball courts ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …move tennis facility closer to Bourgois and put baseball locker room and coaches facility next to stadium!….if possible!
    I think it would be cool if the new baseball locker room/hitting facility would take the space of our current bullpen and even behind the LF wall. Basically where the old scoreboard was. Basically have a portion of it looking onto the baseball field from behind the LF wall. One can dream.

6. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Moving tennis for the space needed is a mustBUT.that means a new tennis complex needed. Might as well put it next to the new sand volleyball courts ;-)
    There is no doubt the cullota tennis complex could use an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I think it would be cool if the new baseball locker room/hitting facility would take the space of our current bullpen and even behind the LF wall. Basically where the old scoreboard was. Basically have a portion of it looking onto the baseball field from behind the LF wall. One can dream.
    Put it in left field with a party deck on top and put a enclosed pitching facility where the bullpen is.

You are close.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Which is why nothing gets done, but suggesting that baseball improvements would somehow hold back/take away from football stadium is ridiculous. If the new lockeroom gets funded within the next 2 years, build it.
    SMH…big if, especially since I have zero doubt the university will limit who gets contacted for donations. Also, Cajun Field should be completed by the 2024 season.

SMH…big if, especially since I have zero doubt the university will limit who gets contacted for donations. Also, Cajun Field should be completed by the 2024 season.
    2025 season. 2024 is the displaced season.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    That’s what I meant. Which is an F’n massive mistake with delaying the project. The stadium should have been completed in time for the new CFP playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Does that timeline apply for all of the new east and west side construction? Or just one?

That’s what I meant. Which is an F’n massive mistake with delaying the project. The stadium should have been completed in time for the new CFP playoffs.
    The stadium should have been done first, before everything else, 20 years ago.

I don’t think it’s possible for a G5 to host the CFP.

I don’t think it’s possible for a G5 to host the CFP.
    It’s not about conference, it’s about rankings.

1-4 get a bye, 5–8 get to host.

Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst . 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 . LastLast

Thread Information