Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst . 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

1. Default Re: Cajun Field update

. . . so when can we expect to see a glimpse of the actual design . . .

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    When we host the SBCCG in December.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Right now:

Pretty sure it's going to be extremely close to this. First two pictures are most recent releases from ACSW. They match the aesthetic of Russo Park (just imagine darker metal than renderings). Last picture, just have to imagine it with the bricked-in sides instead of the red paneling. I'm thinking that's gonna be real close to what's unveiled this fall.

https://i.imgur.com/jw93PS2.jpg

I’d prefer the fluer de lis over the entry way. Sorry, I’m tired of the pepper. And the fonts a little worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Right now:

Pretty sure it's going to be extremely close to this. First two pictures are most recent releases from ACSW. They match the aesthetic of Russo Park (just imagine darker metal than renderings). Last picture, just have to imagine it with the bricked-in sides instead of the red paneling. I'm thinking that's gonna be real close to what's unveiled this fall.
    Looks like no plans to cover the expensive seats with some kind of roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/jw93PS2.jpg

I’d prefer the fluer de lis over the entry way. Sorry, I’m tired of the pepper. And the fonts a little worn out.
    Me too.

I'll go further. I really hope they don't plaster Ragin' Cajuns everywhere like in the above pics. There should at least be a mix of LOUISIANA, the FDL and Ragin' Cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Me too.

I'll go further. I really hope they don't plaster Ragin' Cajuns everywhere like in the above pics. There should at least be a mix of LOUISIANA, the FDL and Ragin' Cajuns.
    Or just an L…

This looks great but does this really rep all the time and money that is being put into a New Cajun Field. Nothing special about this design at all. Take away the Cajuns branding and its just another structure, nothing special, nothing to drum up "We taking this to a whole new level." Look, I can't wait. I'm unbelievably pumped up about this. It will absolutely be a success. It will pay dividends.

However, it does not project the future we want. P5 Football Program Louisiana.Name:  NC.png
Views: 420
Size:  1.45 MB

Any idea how many donors have contributed to this? Are they going to reach out to the public at any point for donations?

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    This looks great but does this really rep all the time and money that is being put into a New Cajun Field. Nothing special about this design at all. Take away the Cajuns branding and its just another structure, nothing special, nothing to drum up "We taking this to a whole new level." Look, I can't wait. I'm unbelievably pumped up about this. It will absolutely be a success. It will pay dividends.

However, it does not project the future we want. P5 Football Program Louisiana.Name:  NC.png
    Sir, we don’t do things that way over here. That takes too much time and energy.

It's certainly not what I was picturing but I will wait until its officially announced before making judgement. I dont know how "official or final" these drawing are.

Seriously?

13. Default Re: Cajun Field update

. . . either nobody really knows or those who do are JMV'ing us . . .

Are you expecting a replica of Mercedes Benz Stadium?

I dread state money being in the mix, can see a big centerpiece on the press box, “University of Louisiana at Lafayette”.

Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst . 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 . LastLast

Thread Information