Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst . 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

1. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    If it looks anything close to this I am stoked !! Also talking about the ribbon banner they need to put one on the edge of the bottom on the top deck!

Attachment 17818
    Good size for the upper seating. 8-10 rows.

It will be full.

Best seats in the house some say.

As long as it looks full from Congress, I'm happy.

Default Re: Cajun Field update

All we need is a Terrace and Bar in the NEZ and we would be legit ! Had to do it. Look it even goes with our architecture style of the renovation !

Name:  IMG_5151.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  302.7 KB

3. Default Re: Cajun Field update

. . . we do it this good and we should have no problem getting 10,000 in there . . .

I been on this AI kick so forgive me. Seriously the University needs to really look into adding a Bar and Terrace to the NEZ. These are the things they need to research! I personally think it would bring in more money and fans. Specially families.

The decision to put a bar in the North End Zone of Cajun Field would depend on various factors, including the target audience, licensing and regulatory requirements, financial considerations, and the overall goals and vision for the stadium.

Here are some points to consider when evaluating the idea:

1. Target Audience: Assess whether there is sufficient demand and interest from the target audience for a bar in the North End Zone. Consider the preferences and demographics of the attendees, including whether they would appreciate the convenience and amenities of a bar in that location.

2. Licensing and Regulations: Investigate the licensing and regulatory requirements associated with operating a bar within a stadium or sports venue. Determine if the necessary permits and approvals can be obtained and if the legal framework allows for such an establishment.

3. Revenue Potential: Evaluate the potential revenue generation that a bar in the North End Zone could bring. Consider factors such as ticket sales, food and beverage sales, sponsorship opportunities, and the potential for increased attendance and fan engagement.

4. Fan Experience: Consider how a bar in the North End Zone would enhance the overall fan experience. Assess if it would contribute to a vibrant and enjoyable atmosphere during games and events and if it aligns with the desired ambiance and culture of Cajun Field.

5. Operational Considerations: Assess the logistical and operational aspects of running a bar within the stadium. Consider factors such as staffing, inventory management, security, and any potential impact on existing concessions or facilities.

6. Financial Viability: Conduct a financial analysis to determine the potential costs, revenues, and profitability of a bar in the North End Zone. Consider investment costs, ongoing expenses, and the potential return on investment.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Just hoping for something very eye catching and not cookie cutter crap.
    Don’t worry. Many on RP will complain, regardless of the design and look.

6. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    B4H said to be nice . . .

Ding Dong Hello we have a winner. Beau Knows.

8. Default Re: Cajun Field update

True statement here (and elsewhere) it is impossible to please everyone.

I don’t care what it looks like, if I can get a beer with out missing a quarter and a half of football I’ll be good.

10. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I don’t care what it looks like, if I can get a beer with out missing a quarter and a half of football I’ll be good.
    Beer row has a tap on the seat in front of you and a puke funnel under the seat, and the seat converts to a walker when it's time to go. Requires a $10G lifetime ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Beer row has a tap on the seat in front of you and a puke funnel under the seat, and the seat converts to a walker when it's time to go. Requires a $10G lifetime ticket.
    With a shower curtain urinal.

12. Default Re: Cajun Field update

. . . you folks are nasty . . .

13. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Ding Dong Hello we have a winner. Beau Knows.
    I’m just grateful that this is going to happen anything that they do to me stadium is an improvement and they are going to start after this season is done what a way to ring in the new year with work on an improved stadium. So let’s be happy that it’s not speculation anymore if they going to do work on the stadium but it’s finally happening.

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad2001 View Post
    I’m just grateful that this is going to happen anything that they do to me stadium is an improvement and they are going to start after this season is done what a way to ring in the new year with work on an improved stadium. So let’s be happy that it’s not speculation anymore if they going to do work on the stadium but it’s finally happening.
    What?

15. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad2001 View Post
    Happy and relieved.

Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst . 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 . LastLast

Thread Information