Default Re: Cajun Field update

Maybe
    Name:  its happening.gif
Views: 380
Size:  963.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Gotta move those light poles
    I was told a couple of years ago by someone in the admin that these wouldn't be getting moved due to cost

Hopefully that has changed. The poles will obstruct the view of the ribbon board and wall of Fame/ retired numbers

From my seats, it blocks #5

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I was told a couple of years ago by someone in the admin that these wouldn't be getting moved due to cost

Hopefully that has changed. The poles will obstruct the view of the ribbon board and wall of Fame/ retired numbers

From my seats, it blocks #5
    So a ribbon board with an obstructed view…for you younger folks, that’s USL’ing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    So a ribbon board with an obstructed view…for you younger folks, that’s USL’ing it.
    Half-ass University

Better have that roll on low speed.

6. Default Re: Cajun Field update

. . . it seems to just be never quite enough . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . it seems to just be never quite enough forethought. . .
    FIFY.

I get it. The fans wanted a ribbon board. But CF isn’t like a NFL or MLB venue. Foul poles and uprights may mar the view…but those venues have 360 degrees to work with.

AFA future money from the state, already a news article on at 10PM concerning the state budget next year because of LESS FEDERAL MONEY COMING IN.

9. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Photo

It's a ribbon board with moving text there are no blocked scrolling message views from the light polls.

ps No seat in Louisiana Stadium will be as far away from the board as LouisianaB was when he took the picture. Thanks by the way.

10. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Teaching concentration as we advertise and promote . . .

11. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

It's a ribbon board with moving text there are no blocked scrolling message views from the light polls.

ps No seat in Louisiana Stadium will be as far away from the board as LouisianaB was when he took the picture. Thanks by the way.
    I don't disagree with you, but still think those light poles should be behind the board, not in front of them. I have said this for years, I would prefer to see them behind the concessions area, not next to them.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I don't disagree with you, but still think those light poles should be behind the board, not in front of them. I have said this for years, I would prefer to see them behind the concessions area, not next to them.
    I said this when they were extending the tractor shed. If they weren’t moving the lights behind the concessions they should have extended the overhang to the light poles at least.

I think they will be moved, eventually. They really don't affect the ribbon board and it will be expensive, at least in my world. I envision bigger and brighter lighting, possibly led.

Remember the old Tigue lights compared to the new lights, pretty much the same change. Again, this is what I envision, not anybody that is important!

14. Default Re: Cajun Field update

I remember you suggesting that, your suggestion isn't banner related but more of a long-standing request.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Photo
    Putting up the 2021 Championship banner. Nice.

Page 33 of 88 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread Information