Page 26 of 88 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    No, I don't think you can sit anywhere you want. You can't sit anywhere in the grandstand unless you buy a ticket for that particular game.
    I know you rely On your season tickets to feel all fuzzy and special, but the reality of it is, they’re Not at all exclusive. I can get the same experience with a GA ticket. And no, that doesn’t mean I’m not a fan, it means I think heavily about what I’m actually paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Well Troy you obviously aren’t a Cajuns fan if that’s your attitude. If you can’t appreciate a good conference match up at Cajun field then you are not a football fan you are a crowd follower that feels security in numbers. By the way if you show up at Cajun field and sit in my seat your @$$ will be removed. Now go back to living vicariously through your BB Tigers.
    Looks like I hit a nerve. Your life must be interesting “big poppa”.

Soooooo . how about those band uniforms?

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Looks like I hit a nerve. Your life must be interesting “big poppa”.
    A Breaux Bridge, nerve?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    A Breaux Bridge, nerve?
    He lives vicariously through BBHS football players. Give him a break he’s a miserable soul who’s never done it himself.

He lives vicariously through BBHS football players. Give him a break he’s a miserable soul who’s never done it himself.
    Ok I figured he was #5 from BB? LOL

I know you rely On your season tickets to feel all fuzzy and special, but the reality of it is, they’re Not at all exclusive. I can get the same experience with a GA ticket. And no, that doesn’t mean I’m not a fan, it means I think heavily about what I’m actually paying for.
    I don't feel fuzzy inside unless we win. And don't care what tickets you buy, do what you want Mr. Snarky. If you don't want to put any skin in the game, that's a personal choice. But don't knock people that do because you are feeling yourself on RP.

I don't feel fuzzy inside unless we win. And don't care what tickets you buy, do what you want Mr. Snarky. If you don't want to put any skin in the game, that's a personal choice. But don't knock people that do because you are feeling yourself on RP.
    I didn’t knock anyone, so maybe take a chill pill and stop being so insecure.

Done what myself? Lol. Stop projecting.

Why we always have to argue in every thread? It's not just a RP thing, it's a digital society thing. Part of the reason why the world is so crazy now is everyone is just angry and argumentative online. The incivility of social media is seeping into real life.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Why we always have to argue in every thread? It's not just a RP thing, it's a digital society thing. Part of the reason why the world is so crazy now is everyone is just angry and argumentative online. The incivility of social media is seeping into real life.
    Agreed. People can’t handle someone having a differing opinion and they feel inclined to tell that person why they disagree. It’s an opinion, not a d*** so stop taking it so hard.

Agreed. People can’t handle someone having a differing opinion and they feel inclined to tell that person why they disagree. It’s an opinion, not a d*** so stop taking it so hard.
    You said "I know you rely On your season tickets to feel all fuzzy and special". That sounds personal, but I'm insecure? There is nothing about you that makes me insecure. You are not that important. Stop being sh@t stirrer on RP and pretending you aren't fishing for reactions. L

You said "I know you rely On your season tickets to feel all fuzzy and special". That sounds personal, but I'm insecure? There is nothing about you that makes me insecure. You are not that important. Stop being sh@t stirrer on RP and pretending you aren't fishing for reactions. L
    I’m sorry. Can we be friends?

Anyone who can’t see how season ticket sales benefits the program over walk up ticket sales is a complete moron. Anyone who says why buy season tickets when you can walk up and purchase them and sit where you want, doesn’t want what’s best for the program. If you are a real fan and are going to walk up to every game, then I ask why not just buy your tickets all at once?

It’s easy to spot the trolls on this board who aren’t fans.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Anyone who can’t see how season ticket sales benefits the program over walk up ticket sales is a complete moron. Anyone who says why buy season tickets when you can walk up and purchase them and sit where you want, doesn’t want what’s best for the program. If you are a real fan and are going to walk up to every game, then I ask why not just buy your tickets all at once?

It’s easy to spot the trolls on this board who aren’t fans.
    But there are different levels of fans and that's ok. Fans that buy season tickets for the betterment of the program are diehards, which we seem to have a dwindling number of these days. Then there are fans that just have ties to the university and casually enjoy college athletics. They aren't buying tickets to advance the program, they are buying tickets for entertainment or enjoyment. We need those fans as well.

When we have fans telling us we have a boring product, we have to listen. I think our admin knows that, but my hunch is they're hoping for just a clean slate when the renovation happens.

Page 26 of 88 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 . LastLast

Thread Information