Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Saw in the most recent La Louisiane that Cajun Field reno will also include a new East side facade. Does anyone know if that overhang they just put up over the concessions is what that references?
    The east side facade is the new tractor shed they put up a few years ago.

All I can say is I will not be purchasing any season tickets this year. Who wants to pay for a game atmosphere that’s older than stale bread? The games are just no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    All I can say is I will not be purchasing any season tickets this year. Who wants to pay for a game atmosphere that’s older than stale bread? The games are just no fun.
    Anyone can be a season ticket holder for free. Every single game folks are giving out tickets left and right.

Your attitude kinda sucks.

I mean we will be back to winning 10 games with an healthy OL. Not to mention Zeon Chriss is going to dominate this year.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Anyone can be a season ticket holder for free. Every single game folks are giving out tickets left and right.
    But why encourage that? We all need to purchase season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    But why encourage that? We all need to purchase season tickets.
    I am not encouraging that, just stating facts. Someone has to get the intrest level up or it will never be a high priority for anyone in the community. Winning alone will not change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Your attitude kinda sucks.
    I plan to watch on the plus, but seriously. I’d rather spend that money on something exciting. Those games are so stale.

Also, what’s the incentive for buying season tickets? I can show up day of, get general admission, and still sit wherever the heck I want. There will always be 10,000 empty seats at least.

10. Default Re: Cajun Field update

All I can say is I will not be purchasing any season tickets this year.
    I'm more into what's going on not what isn't happening.

I don't fully get the psychological need to say what one is NOT doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I'm more into what's going on not what isn't happening.

I don't fully get the psychological need to say what one is NOT doing.
    What folks are not DOING is showing up.

Also, what’s the incentive for buying season tickets? I can show up day of, get general admission, and still sit wherever the heck I want. There will always be 10,000 empty seats at least.
    Plus, those day games. That sun will be all hot and in your eyes. No thanks.
    *hard eye roll

Well Troy you obviously aren’t a Cajuns fan if that’s your attitude. If you can’t appreciate a good conference match up at Cajun field then you are not a football fan you are a crowd follower that feels security in numbers. By the way if you show up at Cajun field and sit in my seat your @$$ will be removed. Now go back to living vicariously through your BB Tigers.

14. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    What folks are not DOING is showing up.
    I wasn't referring to overall observations, I was referring to personal announcements along the lines of announcing "what I'm NOT doing"

No, I don't think you can sit anywhere you want. You can't sit anywhere in the grandstand unless you buy a ticket for that particular game.

Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 . LastLast

Thread Information