Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Enlighten us, please?
    Reading some of his comments I think I know but not 100% sure. Let me confirm before I state. Let’s just say he has a new job very close to the situation. And I think he will do great because he is passionate and loves UL first. It’s in his blood.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Naw, the one you have in mind is a church mouse. Mrs Fletcher set the bar. It’s why the teams sit in the west side of the dome, use to be the east side but she and Pierre’s wife got into it with a major booster regularly on the east side one season. Next season, the teams and WAGS moved west.

Typical USL solution, instead of reigning in the problem, they just moved it. Of course they gave some USL reason for the move.

It’s akin to a father of a Ragin Jazz member years ago. Dudes were taking about his daughter very graphically as guys will do. Someone asked him why he doesn’t defend his kid, and he simply said “she’s an adult and it comes with the territory”.

Same can apply to coaches’ spouses.
    Eh, some guys talk about my daughter graphically we will have some issues

3. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    I agree . . .

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Ditto, along with a chop to the chest and a figure 4 leg lock.whooooo

5. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Reading some of his comments I think I know but not 100% sure. Let me confirm before I state. Let’s just say he has a new job very close to the situation. And I think he will do great because he is passionate and loves UL first. It’s in his blood.
    If you're thinking of initials DS, there is no freaking way. Even if it, is there is absolutely never a scenario when it's ok to blame customers for the short comings of the business.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    If you're thinking of initials DS, there is no freaking way. Even if it, is there is absolutely never a scenario when it's ok to blame customers for the short comings of the business.
    It's not DS, this I know.

Agree with you on blaming the customer. Go back and look at some previous comments about the stadium construction. He appeared to have info that only an insider would have. And his 2 school mascots are Rebels and Cajuns. I may be adding 2+2 and getting 6 here. But it looks like it adds up to me.

Agree with you on blaming the customer. Go back and look at some previous comments about the stadium construction. He appeared to have info that only an insider would have. And his 2 school mascots are Rebels and Cajuns. I may be adding 2+2 and getting 6 here. But it looks like it adds up to me.
    The guy that works for channel 10?

MAT, is it PC?

10. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    MAT, is it PC?
    Now that's a theory

I know DS pretty well and have read CR comments and thought it was him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    DS doesn't work at channel 10. If we talking about the same guy.

What if it's JD?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    The guy at 10 is an ole miss rebel. This guy’s high school is rebels.

15. Default Re: Cajun Field update

I've been told by more than one person that Reb is one of the Lowry boys. No idea how accurate that is. I don't know them well.

Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 . LastLast

Thread Information