Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hula Bowl: LL1

UL Football Hula Bowl: LL1

Anyone watching? Just came into the game.

Default Re: Hula Bowl: LL1

What channel

CBS Sports Network

Not a good 1st series for Lewis

I don’t have that channel

His 2nd series was a throw away, TE screen pass for a short gain, and 10-15 yard incomplete pass attempt toward the sideline. Receiver only put one hand on it, but it was a good throw with someone at his feet.

3rd series picks up two first downs with his feet. Couple of hand offs to RB. Quick pass completion to RB coming out the flat. In the red zone, puts a perfect throw down the seam for a dropped TD by the TE. 4th down, runs same play and TE makes the catch at the 3 yard line. 2 minute warning.

Brian Bellick looks like Bill Murray now.

Handoff for a TD by LL. Not sure if he’ll get another series if they don’t get the ball back before third quarter.

4th series hand off, batted down pass on 2nd, incomplete pass towards sideline on 3rd down, 13 yard completion in the middle of the field on 4th down.

3rd and 16 corner fade attempt from 20 yards out. Pass interference on defense. RB runs in 2 yards out for TD.

LL likely done for the game now. Good showing, announcers had great things to say about him.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    4th series hand off, batted down pass on 2nd, incomplete pass towards sideline on 3rd down, 13 yard completion in the middle of the field on 4th down.

3rd and 16 corner fade attempt from 20 yards out. Pass interference on defense. RB runs in 2 yards out for TD.

LL likely done for the game now. Good showing, announcers had great things to say about him.
    He probably has a chance at KR in the NFL

That was a really nice pass down the seam to the TE. Would’ve been a TD if he makes what should’ve been a catch. I have to say, it was strange seeing that LSU sticker on his helmet. Even stranger was seeing the Ragin Cajun sticker on that LSU lineman.����

Last edited by Cajuns4me; January 15th, 2022 at 01:21 pm. Reason: Forgot to add

Levi looked like Levi. Smart, effective, slightly inconsistent, no mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuns4me View Post
    That was a really nice pass down the seam to the TE. Would’ve been a TD if he makes what should’ve been a catch. I have to say, it was strange seeing that LSU sticker on his helmet. Even stranger was seeing the Ragin Cajun sticker on that LSU lineman.����
    swapping stickers is traditional for the hulu bowl

Oh no I knew that. I was just commenting about those particular stickers. :-)

I doubt any QB from this game gets drafted. Kelly might get a camp invite just because of his size and arm strength.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information