Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FOOTBALL SEASON TICKET RENEWAL

UL Football FOOTBALL SEASON TICKET RENEWAL

I got an email today to renew my Football season tickets. It said to click here to renew. I clicked the link and it takes me to ticketmaster and I see Mens and womens basketball, Baseball and Softball.but no football......sigh.

Is it just me that finds the ticketmaster business a cluster?

2. Default Re: FOOTBALL SEASON TICKET RENEWAL

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I got an email today to renew my Football season tickets. It said to click here to renew. I clicked the link and it takes me to ticketmaster and I see Mens and womens basketball, Baseball and Softball.but no football......sigh.

I just renewed. didn't have a problem. Clicked on invoices and it showed the invoices for both the seat PSD and the season tickets.

Default Re: FOOTBALL SEASON TICKET RENEWAL

If you don’t mind me asking, where are your tickets located?

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    I just renewed. didn't have a problem. Clicked on invoices and it showed the invoices for both the seat PSD and the season tickets.
    I just tried again. Same thing. It just shows a paid invoice for the championship game and basketball, baseball and softball tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    If you don’t mind me asking, where are your tickets located?
    ud2 row 1 seat 21

ud2 row 1 seat 21
    That's why. You ain't got no mo seats. Dey gon be gone.

ud2 row 1 seat 21
    I’m on the other end in row 2. I am having the same issues. No seats = no tickets to renew

Well they need to let those of us in that situation know because it can be frustrating. To tell you the truth, I am getting fed up with all this Portal business and money grab going on. I am that close to chucking it all.

I would say that it’s unbelievable UL isn’t smart enough to notify season ticket holders in the areas where there will no longer be seats of this and to offer them something else, but it really is believable. More than that it’s actually what I’d expect. People ready to give the university money, and the university not being ready to receive it. Textbook UL.

People ready to give the university money, and the university not being ready to receive it. Textbook UL...

I started that tradition...
    Signed, Dr. A

11. Default Re: FOOTBALL SEASON TICKET RENEWAL

You’d think this is a pretty fundamental thing. Can anyone believe they’d open a snowball stand with no flavor variety and nobody to accept the money, and orders.

They emailed me a couple of months ago letting me know that I would be relocated. They will invite me to go to Cajun field and pick seats. Our group that has sat together since Bustle are planning to go together to pick seats so we can stay together.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    They emailed me a couple of months ago letting me know that I would be relocated. They will invite me to go to Cajun field and pick seats. Our group that has sat together since Bustle are planning to go together to pick seats so we can stay together.
    With renewals live, hopefully they have you in soon.

When is the deadline to renew?

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    I got an email from them too. Said they would be in touch but nothing since. I guess I fell through the cracks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information