Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: McCaskill portelets out

Default Re: McCaskill portelets out

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    So are you saying he is in school right now on scholarship but it’s known he will leave in April? Will he participate in spring with everyone knowing he’s leaving when it’s done? I hope they are not letting the kid use them like that.
    To my knowledge, he will not be participating in spring. If that has changed then Coach Desormeaux has approved it.

I have had the opportunity to speak with the young man on a few occasions were I am employed we gave him his first money deal. He is well spoken and always very polite. I wish him well what ever he decides.

Spoke to Lorenzo yesterday mornings. He’s still exploring his options. He was working on one of his new business ventures.

Threatened to take him out back and whoop him if he didn’t come back. We got a good laugh out of that. Nice young man.

4. Default Re: McCaskill portelets out

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Spoke to Lorenzo yesterday mornings. He’s still exploring his options. He was working on one of his new business ventures.

Threatened to take him out back and whoop him if he didn’t come back. We got a good laugh out of that. Nice young man.
    Man, I would love if his option is to come back and play for us. I know it is wishful thinking, but the man can play some ball.

5. Default Re: What Did UL Do?

Quote Originally Posted by HebertTommy View Post
    Sad that you have to "reward" current players with more than a free education, meal plan, room and board and the potential to go pro. But maybe thats just me.
    nope, Tommy it's me too. College sports has destroyed itself. it's turned into bad simipro cluster.....jus sayin...it's dead to me..

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Man, I would love if his option is to come back and play for us. I know it is wishful thinking, but the man can play some ball.
    It looks like Lorenzo is no longer on the roster. Good luck to him.

It looks like Lorenzo is no longer on the roster. Good luck to him.
    He’s heading to Ole Miss next weekend for a visit.

8. Default Re: McCaskill portelets out

He’s heading to Ole Miss next weekend for a visit.
    Dudes still all over the place still. Campus, bars etc. acting like hes still he man. Get out loser

Quote Originally Posted by jerrybaldwin69 View Post
    Dudes still all over the place still. Campus, bars etc. acting like hes still he man. Get out loser
    Do you know the young man I doubt it so why the hate. I have met and spoke with him on several occasions a loser he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    Do you know the young man I doubt it so why the hate. I have met and spoke with him on several occasions a loser he is not.
    I agree. A good guy. And trying to be a good businessman.

For those of us who keep up with Lorenzo. I had a chance to visit with him last Thursday. Glad he’s still in the area.

Here’s a good article of the football path he took.

https://thetouchdown.co.uk/lorenzo-m...the-nfl-draft/

For those of us who keep up with Lorenzo. I had a chance to visit with him last Thursday. Glad he’s still in the area.

Here’s a good article of the football path he took.

https://thetouchdown.co.uk/lorenzo-m...the-nfl-draft/
    Beau Knows Everybody.

Honestly, if we had some local journalists who did player features like this, pimples and all, of a players story, there would be more fan interest and appreciation of that player.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Honestly, if we had some local journalists who did player features like this, pimples and all, of a players story, there would be more fan interest and appreciation of that player.
    Josh Parrot and Luke Johnson GOATs.

We still got Foote doing good pieces.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information