Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: McCaskill portelets out

Default Re: What Did UL Do?

“What did UL do?”

Fail to make our university more appealing than the other one that’s got a losing record over the past 2 years.

Yes, I’m being mean. Yes, I know the history. No, don’t care right now. This is sports hate (although I hate them for many more reasons outside of athletics.) Message boards are built for sports hate.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Get him a NIL deal? Told him no?
    “no involvement from the school whatsoever”- ncaa on nil deals

I would be inclined to ponder what really happened, but I couldn’t care less. I have no Twitter, Instagram, BookFace, etc. People always ask me to join, but it’s not worth my time. I can’t keep up with my own family let alone worry about every stupid thought that is posted on social media. Attention _____s are everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    This is really starting to get out of hand. We will be terrible next year, 8 wins is our ceiling.
    Terrible? Really??

Which team in the SBC West do you think will replace us in the SBC Championship next year?

No one. That's who.

AFAIK, CCU has lost 8 players to the portal. App St has lost 7.

We'll be in the SBC Championship next year. And I don't see anything that says we're going to lose it.

This has been a stressful couple of weeks. But trust in the #cULture!

5. Default Re: What Did UL Do?

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Terrible? Really??

Which team in the SBC West do you think will replace us in the SBC Championship next year?

No one. That's who.

We'll be in the SBC Championship next year. And I don't see anything that says we're going to lose it.

I believe Troy will be much improved. They’re adding good people. Of course they’re not in the West unless the SBC brings in the new CUSA group for next season. South absolutely is on the rise.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    has school started yet? how can one join the portal so late and expect to get to the next school before classes start?
    I don't think any of these players are worried about classes or that they even attend classes. It's all about the $$$$ now.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    I don't think any of these players are worried about classes or that they even attend classes. It's all about the $$$$ now.
    And that’s where the “fun” will happen. APR nightmare coming, last stand for the NCAA to have power. Does the NCAA slide off into oblivion? Do they stand up for the STUDENT after all these years? NIL 3rd parties trying to over ride APR decisions? Do casual donors get disillusioned and how do they react? Situation is ripe for academic cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    “no involvement from the school whatsoever”- ncaa on nil deals
    Thanks, but knew that. But don’t think for one second, there is someone on staff at every university that directs players to the new age bagman. If we don’t have one, the answer is no.

8. Default Re: What Did UL Do?

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Terrible? Really??

No one. That's who.

You are right! We had a hard time getting teams bowl eligible. Feast or famine by the teams in this league.

9. Default Re: What Did UL Do?

This is really starting to get out of hand. We will be terrible next year, 8 wins is our ceiling.
    Step away from the ledge man…

10. Default Re: What Did UL Do?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Step away from the ledge man…
    Good advice.

Step away from the LEDGE and enjoy LOUISIANA's EDGE

Default Re: McCaskill portelets out

8 wins is not terrible. It’s mediocre.

I’ll bet you $100 we win more than 8 games.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I’ll bet you $100 we win more than 8 games.
    I would like some of that action, too. We're more likely to win 10 than 7. Got to shore up the OL/DL a little through the portal and UL wins another SBC championship

14. Default Re: What Did UL Do?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I would like some of that action, too. We're more likely to win 10 than 7. Got to shore up the OL/DL a little through the portal and UL wins another SBC championship
    My biggest concern is that the quarterback might actually have too many turnovers. Levi got better every year at protecting the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    My biggest concern is that the quarterback might actually have too many turnovers. Levi got better every year at protecting the ball.
    You about to see chandler fields light up the passing game

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information