Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Not Too Early 2022 Football Gameday Experience Thread

Default Re: The Not Too Early 2022 Football Gameday Experience Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I’ve come to realize that there no group of people more snobbish than hard-core beer drinkers. I always drink what you, judge not. Unless people who drink whiskey with any kind of soda.
    I’m no beer snob but coors light ain’t beer

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I know one of the guys doing the design work he said Spring 22..

Unless a pledged backed out in the last few weeks they had enough to start.
    I am assuming bonds will be sold for this? If so, the project would need to be approved by the state bonding commission.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    I am assuming bonds will be sold for this? If so, the project would need to be approved by the state bonding commission.
    Not sure how the other 40 something percent will be funded. I know selling suites and boxes is part of it

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Not sure how the other 40 something percent will be funded. I know selling suites and boxes is part of it
    I ain't no expert on this, but I believe if we]re counting on future income, as in boxes and suites, revenue bonds would need to be sold, which means approval by the bond commission. Presuming everything is in order, it is pretty per forma, but it does take time for approval once submitted.

If the are considered demolition in the spring 2022, when are RCAF members going to see the plans. It seems like the athletic administration would be more transparent with this information. How do they expect fans to buy into and help build our future home?

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    If the are considered demolition in the spring 2022, when are RCAF members going to see the plans. It seems like the athletic administration would be more transparent with this information. How do they expect fans to buy into and help build our future home?
    I'm guessing they're finalizing the actual plans right now. What we saw at the official unveiling a few months ago is likely close to what it's going to be. From what I understand, those plans went out to bid and they got the bids back and are probably adjusting based on how much those bids were. I still think we begin demo by summer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information