Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New OL commit Kaden Moreau

Default Re: New OL commit

Some context; according to Dandy Don (for what that’s worth) the OL recruit is the highest ranked Louisiana player we have so far this signing period. Ranked #32 is exactly where DD had Montrell Johnson ranked last year.

Watch his junior highlights, this dude is a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    Some context; according to Dandy Don (for what that’s worth) the OL recruit is the highest ranked Louisiana player we have so far this signing period. Ranked #32 is exactly where DD had Montrell Johnson ranked last year.

Watch his junior highlights, this dude is a dog!
    Couple of thing's to remember, we finished the season with two walk-ons starting, Valletta and Hudson. Neither of them had a single FCS offer to my recollection. Now this kid may be coming to visit on a preferred offer right now, or they will sign him. Either way he will need time to develop and get on the field. JMO

Don't recall a Valetta- Could Hudson with the years he has been here play center???

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    Don't recall a Valetta- Could Hudson with the years he has been here play center???
    Vallot..spell ✔ on phone

Here’s his Senior film (District teams) West Monroe, Ruston, Alexandria, Ouachita

Here’s your Rivals 3 Star

“Southland-project”

http://www.hudl.com/v/2GhmgF

6. Default Re: New OL commit Kaden Moreau

Thanks

Default Re: New OL commit Kaden Moreau

Dude has good feet, quick hands, plays angry, and has decent technique…. Dude puts on about 20-30lbs of muscle he can be a really good one. He is built for our offense. It will be fun to watch him go up against guys his size….one thing is for sure he ain’t scared coming off the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Vallot..spell ✔ on phone
    Thanks- For sure Vallot turned out to be a heck of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    That’s underwhelming. I’m sure they see a ton of upside.
    Go back and look at Robert hunt’s offers if you think that’s underwhelming. If I recall Lamar, SFA, and mcneese.

I like the kids film. He has a chance to play here.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I like the kids film. He has a chance to play here.
    He has better film than most of the online man who are playing here. He could be a gem

Quote Originally Posted by CenLA View Post
    Here’s his Senior film (District teams) West Monroe, Ruston, Alexandria, Ouachita

Here’s your Rivals 3 Star

“Southland-project”

http://www.hudl.com/v/2GhmgF
    I watched it, he plays with intention and reaches the second level often. He reminds me of Harrington some, but he has the intangibles.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Go back and look at Robert hunt’s offers if you think that’s underwhelming. If I recall Lamar, SFA, and mcneese.
    No doubt.

The fact that this young man is graded as a Top 50 player in the State of Louisiana really eased my concerns. From his tape I’m sure he’ll be a DOG!

15. Default Re: New OL commit

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    No doubt.

The fact that this young man is graded as a Top 50 player in the State of Louisiana really eased my concerns. From his tape I’m sure he’ll be a DOG!
    He is not a top 50 player in the state according to 247 sports, which is the best website for recruits. He is a Top 50 player according to Dandy Don sports. I am not saying he is not going to be a good player, on the contrary, I think he is. But as of right now he is an up and comer. He reminds me much of some of the recruits we have had recently on the O Line. They are projects who could become special players. I think this kid is the same way.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information