Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: 2022 JMVCAJUNS Softball Outlook

Default Re: 2022 JMVCAJUNS Softball Outlook

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    The answer is no.

When one speaks of elite pitchers I think of most recently Rachel Garcia at UCLA, Kelly Barnhill at Florida, and going back a ways, Kalani Ricketts at Oklahoma, Jenny Finch at Arizona, Cat Osterman at Texas and Monica Abbott at Tennessee.

In 2022 I see two elite pitchers, Montana Fouts of Alabama, and Gabby Plain of Washington. You can maybe throw in Sandercock of FSU.

I think Kandra Lamb will be an elite pitcher in the Sunbelt Conference. Nationally is a different story. I'm hoping she will be. But, to do it she's going to have to beat some power five schools and get the team to the world series.
    I think we may see Lamb make that next step up. She has looked sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Look at it again, you will see it clearly.
    I looked again and everyone has information.

3. Default Re: 2022 JMVCAJUNS Softball Outlook

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    I looked again and everyone has information.
    Heath

Heath
    Sir you must be blind. She has a write up under the utility position. As a matter of fact it highlights her pitching and hitting. Mr. CajunVic go back and look!

Utility:
    Karly Heath-Jr...Karly has been a huge surprise as a pitcher this fall and will be up to 71mph. Her improvements gives the Cajuns 4 strong starting pitchers. Karly also lead the team in homeruns last year with 8. I think Karly will start in RF when she isn't pitching at least to start the season.

5. Default Re: 2022 JMVCAJUNS Softball Outlook

Sir you must be blind. See has a write up under the utility position. As a matter of fact it highlights her pitching and hitting. Mr. CajunVic go back and look!

Utility:
    Karly Heath-Jr...Karly has been a huge surprise as a pitcher this fall and will be up to 71mph. Her improvements gives the Cajuns 4 strong starting pitchers. Karly also lead the team in homeruns last year with 8. I think Karly will start in RF when she isn't pitching at least to start the season.
    That is not under JMV’s write up. You are some kind of stuck on Vic dude. So much so you can’t even follow the conversation.

That is not under JMV’s write up. You are some kind of stuck on Vic dude. So much so you can’t even follow the conversation.
    It is listed in his original post #1. Go back and open your eyes. Look under the utility position! He listed information for every player on the roster.

7. Default Re: 2022 JMVCAJUNS Softball Outlook

It is listed in his original post #1. Go back and open your eyes. Look under the utility position! He listed information for every player on the roster.
    He could have changed his post no 1 20 times and you wouldn’t know it. But you are smart so I will discontinue this with you. He is notorious for going back and changing his posts when called on them.

He could have changed his post no 1 20 times and you wouldn’t know it. But you are smart so I will discontinue this with you. He is notorious for going back and changing his posts when called on them.
    On your post #33 you quoted him and he has that information. From post #1 to your #33 post was two days later which nobody can edit two days later. Give some information on the 2022 team or leave this thread!

The season is coming on us quickly. The team started last week in preparation for the season. This looks like the foundation to go and win the wcws within 3 years! Lots of talent.

It has the making of a special season! We have had the pleasure of many special seasons here, I don't want to take them for granted.

My definition of elite is someone who is capable of beating America's best teams. In my opinion, we have had five in our history. We have had several who were very good but I would not consider elite. That's like saying Hall of Fame vs. Hall of very good.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    My definition of elite is someone who is capable of beating America's best teams. In my opinion, we have had five in our history. We have had several who were very good but I would not consider elite. That's like saying Hall of Fame vs. Hall of very good.
    +1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread Information