Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Curious who will be the 2nd and 3rd running back now

1. Louisiana Curious who will be the 2nd and 3rd running back now

My money is on the running back from many he could be our power back and the kid from Carencro as our third down back. But I really like Williams from many la he has a lot of upside to me.

Default Re: Curious who will be the 2nd and 3rd running back now

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad2001 View Post
    My money is on the running back from many he could be our power back and the kid from Carencro as our third down back. But I really like Williams from many la he has a lot of upside to me.
    Would not be shocked if we went after a guy in the portal

Montrell Williams will more than likely figure into that mix.

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    Montrell is gone and the fact is if he doesn’t want to be here and will try to shop around again next year with his name in the portal then I don’t want him on this team… he is not a team player or a culture fit.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Montrell is gone and the fact is if he doesn’t want to be here and will try to shop around again next year with his name in the portal then I don’t want him on this team… he is not a team player or a culture fit.
    I'm thinking that he meant Kendrell Williams from Carencro.

I’ve heard that Montrell Johnson could be coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    I'm not familiar with him? Is this a new guy?

Is Jacob Kabodi still on the roster? He’s the A&M running back transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    Is Jacob Kabodi still on the roster? He’s the A&M running back transfer.
    Last I heard he was moved to WR and never played.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    I’ve heard that Montrell Johnson could be coming back.
    I don’t know if we want him back… he is trying to abandon his teammates.

More like testing the waters.

What’s this “We”? If his teammates will take him back (he never left) what does it matter to you? Some supposed grown men around here need to get over themselves.

13. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Curious who will be the 2nd and 3rd running back now

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    What’s this “We”? If his teammates will take him back (he never left) what does it matter to you? Some supposed grown men around here need to get over themselves.
    When people contribute time and money they become part of the we. So if Mr. Johnson isn’t happy maybe people should be able to defund the portion he gets from nutrition, full cost, and other non university benefits.

I’m pretty much okay with anyone that decides to stay after they go to the portal if his teammates accept him.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    When people contribute time and money they become part of the we. So if Mr. Johnson isn’t happy maybe people should be able to defund the portion he gets from nutrition, full cost, and other non university benefits.

I’m pretty much okay with anyone that decides to stay after they go to the portal if his teammates accept him.
    The point is, nobody knows any of these kids situations, who is in their ear telling them god knows what. He entered his name in a database, if he decides to stay and the guys in that locker room will have him then what does it matter to anyone? who said he wasn’t happy? These kids are seeing/hearing other kids getting hundreds of thousands of dollars sometimes millions to play football and you have grown men here who would do a lot worse things for that kind of money than put their name in a database.

Pull donations? Oh control the program/players bc you give money? Seems like that mentality has us exactly where we are with college athletics doesn’t it?

15. Default Re: Curious who will be the 2nd and 3rd running back now

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    The point is, nobody knows any of these kids situations, who is in their ear telling them god knows what. He entered his name in a database, if he decides to stay and the guys in that locker room will have him then what does it matter to anyone? who said he wasn’t happy? These kids are seeing/hearing other kids getting hundreds of thousands of dollars sometimes millions to play football and you have grown men here who would do a lot worse things for that kind of money than put their name in a database.

Pull donations? Oh control the program/players bc you give money? Seems like that mentality has us exactly where we are with college athletics doesn’t it?

I believe most people are neutral to the individual players. They’re glad to help them because they’re UL athletes. In most cases they’re not dropping a dime on people in similar situations only not a gifted. athlete.

Can’t blame someone for being offended by the mercenary players who clearly don’t appreciate the donors contributions. You seem to want to belittle the group that’s making all this possible.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information