Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What is going on?

Default Re: What is going on?

Our RCAF team needs to first worry about retaining existing members.

I contribute monthly and it blows my mind that every year, my membership donations cut off after the 12 month commitment and I have to call THEM to renew. That should NEVER happen.

2. Default Re: What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    I don’t know if Peanut would want to move or not, but he could be a former alumni that could boost both the small and large donations with the connections he has. He’s also a great ambassador for the university
    Pretty sure he’s still doing that FBI thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post

I contribute monthly and it blows my mind that every year, my membership donations cut off after the 12 month commitment and I have to call THEM to renew. That should NEVER happen.
    Crazy. Most other subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them. Wow. Time to update that.

I have questioned that it has something to do with a legality. I pay quarterly installments where they bill my card and have been told they can’t just automatically charge me the next year without permission.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    What’s the possible ROI on free RCAF base membership the first year after graduation? Just a thought.
    Versus $50? Is it really asking that much for $50, I mean that is like a few cases of beer. I'm not trying to be a smartass, I just don't think $50 is that much, it's $5 a month. Drop one of the fancy lattes a month and you come out ahead.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Versus $50? Is it really asking that much for $50, I mean that is like a few cases of beer. I'm not trying to be a smartass, I just don't think $50 is that much, it's $5 a month. Drop one of the fancy lattes a month and you come out ahead.

JMO
    Given the students are our future fans, the cost of college today many chose work over sports attendance, and we only get a few thousand students at best at games, great way to reach out and throw a line out to those individuals. RCAF cost is zero, and they’d have to buy tickets. Put a good product out and they’re hooked.

We’re seeing the result of Baldwin and Bustle ball. A generation that doesn’t connect as a whole. They’re casual fans.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    How did you come up with that number? Can you give us a breakdown?
    Talk amongst neighbors that are big A&M boosters. You would be surprised how much people who donate a lot of money knows about their and other programs in Texas!

My thoughts: I hope everyone that transfers falls flat on their face. Goodbye, do not let the door hit you on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I have questioned that it has something to do with a legality. I pay quarterly installments where they bill my card and have been told they can’t just automatically charge me the next year without permission.
    I get those kind of hold-ups.

But as salesmen, b/c that is what that group of workers are, how do you not reach out PRIOR to last payment and get the new 12 month commitment lined-up ready to roll?

The RCAF should use the model of almost all online subscriptions. Your monthly contribution would continue at the same rate, unless you notify the RCAF you want to make a change to the amount or cancel the donation completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    The RCAF should use the model of almost all online subscriptions. Your monthly contribution would continue at the same rate, unless you notify the RCAF you want to make a change to the amount or cancel the donation completely.
    I don't think we even have an RCAF director right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I don't think we even have an RCAF director right now.
    We do not. But we do have people working.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information