Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

1. Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, enters transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I was specifically told by some on here Des was better than Lanning because players would stay... obviously they were wrong

It has been a disaster because he would not have sent out the integrity tweet. All the coach speak in the world can't make you comfortable with this hire so far
    Des is better than Lanning

Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, enters transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    And how do you know we would not be losing even more if Des were no HC? Could be even worse. Few realized how much of an effect NIL and portal would be combined.
    What would be worse not getting David Hudson back?...You just lost your top 7 rated players

You lose an All Americna OL and replace him with a Big Ten Special teams player

What would be worse not getting David Hudson back?...You just lost your top 7 rated players
    Losing 8 rated top players?
    Look, whether events prove them to be correct or not, these players are leaving primarily because they've been told they can get big bucks elsewhere, play in front of 70,000+. and possible for a Natty. I don't care how good their relationship is with their coach or teammates, that's pretty hard to compete against.
    Explain to me how the best of relationships will work against that....

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post

Losing 8 rated top players?
    Look, whether events prove them to be correct or not, these players are leaving primarily because they've been told they can get big bucks elsewhere, play in front of 70,000+. and possible for a Natty. I don't care how good their relationship is with their coach or teammates, that's pretty hard to compete against.
    Explain to me how the best of relationships will work against that....
    So the coach would not matter correct?

I think the coach matters a lot. Recruiting, player development, game day preperation, play calling, promoting team comraderie and cohesion. But, serious question, explain how often a coach would be successful if a player has been told, and believes, that he can be a starter for a major school, make $X amount and get all sorts of exposure. How do you fight that?
    And, how do we know that Des has not been as successful as anyone can be in keeping players who were thinking of entering the portal. We don't know about the ones who were seriously considering it and decided to stay.
    Heck, Saban is losing several players, as is Sweeney and just about every other "name" and successful coach.

UL Football Re: WR Kyren Lacy, enters transfer portal

I freaking love this one!!!!!! JaMarcus Bradley made it work with everybody. Still wish Regas would’ve came back.

Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

He will do great with lsu. It will send him to the nfl just watch. I don’t like that he leaving

Quote Originally Posted by ma1n3daman View Post
    He will do great with lsu. It will send him to the nfl just watch. I don’t like that he leaving
    K

Quote Originally Posted by ma1n3daman View Post
    The guy was a whiner here, next up. Oh and I could give 2 shats what he does at Alice Shoe.

10. Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Why we’re even discussing these guys is a mystery to me. They’re dead to me, except unfortunately their thread refuses to die. Kinda like Zombies.

You will never be convinced so can you just stop? We get it, you hate the Dez hire.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    You will never be convinced so can you just stop? We get it, you hate the Dez hire.
    We are now down to he is an alumni as the reason he was hired... Im questioning this hire just as is most everyone outside of some on this board.

Billy recommended him the same guy who raped and pillaged this program when he left.. I feel all warm and fuzzy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Why we’re even discussing these guys is a mystery to me. They’re dead to me, except unfortunately their thread refuses to die. Kinda like Zombies.
    Because one guy who never liked the Dez hire is using this to blast him, while ignoring the fact every single school is dealing with the same thing including Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Because one guy who never liked the Dez hire is using this to blast him, while ignoring the fact every single school is dealing with the same thing including Alabama.
    Saban & Dabo have 5 stars lined up to take their place doubt they fought too hard to keep em.

15. Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Saban & Dabo have 5 stars lined up to take their place doubt they fought too hard to keep em.
    You really need to find a school you like to follow. It’s not Louisiana . . .

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information