There goes another

UL Football Re: Transfer Portal

This is unbelievable.

Default Re: Transfer Portal

He just said a few days ago he’s committed to staying put

Somebody must have come and made a lucrative offer

Thought we were safe with him since he tweeted out a couple days ago he was going nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    Wow now this shows no integrity…SMDH…..we are in serious trouble here… college football has completely gone to crap. The G5 need to break away and form there own product with a salary cap and pay players… get out in front of the P5…..next year will be a tough year for our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    So let's this straight, we lose Billy. Billy proceeds to take 25 or so of our coaches and support staff.

We then lose our best offensive player (torrence)
    a starting offensive lineman with huge potential (waites)
    Our best wide receiver
    Our top 2 running backs
    Our best corner, potentially best defensive player (garner)

This offseason sucks
    Not our best WR. Definitely the most acclaimed, but for my money, Jefferson, LeBlanc and Fleming were more consistent. LeBlanc definitely struggled early in the season, but was very consistent in the 2H.

Wow. Just wow. Just a few days ago he wanted to "kill the rumors" "Im a Cajun baby!"

It aint over either. I wonder how many we will lose, players and staff, before its all over with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Not our best WR. Definitely the most acclaimed, but for my money, Jefferson, LeBlanc and Fleming were more consistent. LeBlanc definitely struggled early in the season, but was very consistent in the 2H.
    Was just coming to post this.

Lacy was fourth in the team and receptions in fourth and yardage.

Disappointed in the inconsistency of the young man’s sentiments over the last week. But this in fact may be a case of somebody leaving because he thinks he might be better than everybody catching passes in front of it.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we end up seeing him in Hammond or Thibodeaux.

A agree with this Lacy made some great moves after catch, but was too inconsistent catching the ball

Well….

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post

There goes another
    Just a few days ago it was “don’t believe the rumors” today it’s I’m leaving. Can you be more wishy-washy? This guy has always been a me guy just looking for attention. In my opinion considering the talent level he possesses, probably the most lazy under achieving wide receiver on the squad. I bet the entire WR room celebrated when they saw this. Look at me. It is all about me. ME me me me. Good by and good riddance.

I agree with you 100%. Definitely our most under achieving WR.

Correct me if I am wrong. I recall LeBlanc having a bad game against Tx. But had a pretty good game against Ohio and never looked back from there. Was ohio game 3?

15. Default Kyren Lacy, a Thibodaux High product, enters transfer p

UL receiver Kyren Lacy, a Thibodaux High product, announced Saturday he has gone into the portal with three seasons of eligibility remaining.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information