Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Plus we have a grad transfer, unless I’m mistaken, who is an absolute stud.
    Who is this?

Who’s this guy? Can’t find any Hudl on him. Position? Could this be who he is referring to.

https://twitter.com/fqlouisiana/stat...774665732?s=12

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Who’s this guy? Can’t find any Hudl on him. Position? Could this be who he is referring to.

Tongue in cheek I hope...nice video of QB1 at Hula bowl

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post

DB 2023

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    DB 2023
    Yung joka? Thought it was fake news...whats his given name?

I think that’s Ronnie royal

DB 2024

Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, enters transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    We are now down to he is an alumni as the reason he was hired... Im questioning this hire just as is most everyone outside of some on this board.

Billy recommended him the same guy who raped and pillaged this program when he left.. I feel all warm and fuzzy about that.
    No, I don't think you would feel warm and fuzzy about whomever was hired. Or am I wrong, you would have been happy with anyone, as long as they came from outside of the program.

I can only speak for myself. I am very happy he is our head coach, even more so after the events that transpired after he was hired. He handled things with integrity and was upfront and honest with each player on the team regarding transferring and nil so they would know what they would be getting themselves into.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    No, I don't think you would feel warm and fuzzy about whomever was hired. Or am I wrong, you would have been happy with anyone, as long as they came from outside of the program.

I can only speak for myself. I am very happy he is our head coach, even more so after the events that transpired after he was hired. He handled things with integrity and was upfront and honest with each player on the team regarding transferring and nil so they would know what they would be getting themselves into.
    I would have been happy with someone with more experience. Don't care where they came from. So you have no questions about a guy with 1 season as co-coordinator responsibilities. Plus zero college play calling experience.

I would have been happy with someone with more experience. Don't care where they came from. So you have no questions about a guy with 1 season as co-coordinator responsibilities. Plus zero college play calling experience.
    But you mentioned Dan Lanning, who has the same amount of experience as Des and just got hired at Oregon

That's why having guys like Munoz, Viator and Leger on the offensive staff is huge. Munoz has been an OC that calls plays, Viator OC and HC and every coach that knows him says he's a hell of a play caller, Leger has been participating in game planning for a while too. It's not like Des is doing it by himself. I honestly think next years play calling will be better than the last 4 years. That was not napier's strong trait IMO. Also all the pieces are in place to keep the off season program in tact.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    But you mentioned Dan Lanning, who has the same amount of experience as Des and just got hired at Oregon
    Lanning has called the defense for the last 2 years at Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    He and Glenn Schuman were co defensive coordinators and that is Kirby smarts defense. Very similar situation to mike

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    With as much defensive talent Georgia had, was calling defense really that difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    He and Glenn Schuman were co defensive coordinators and that is Kirby smarts defense. Very similar situation to mike
    If you notice Lanning is not listed as Co-DC he is the main guy. He also called all the defense plays so not at all like Mike.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information