Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, enters transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    What would be worse not getting David Hudson back?...You just lost your top 7 rated players

You lose an All Americna OL and replace him with a Big Ten Special teams player
    Desormeaux and staff just signed our top rated player...ever. Majority of the players didn’t follow Napier so probably lose them even if he is here. This whole thing is an issue for football, you are trying to make it a Desormeaux/UL issue and it’s not. Desormeaux and his staff are good f’n ball coaches and you will see.

We are now down to he is an alumni as the reason he was hired... Im questioning this hire just as is most everyone outside of some on this board.

Billy recommended him the same guy who raped and pillaged this program when he left.. I feel all warm and fuzzy about that.
    Our AD hired him. I am sure Napier’s recommendation was a contributing factor.
    I am sure he had other reasons. If he did not, Maggard should be fired immediately

We are now down to he is an alumni as the reason he was hired... Im questioning this hire just as is most everyone outside of some on this board.

Billy recommended him the same guy who raped and pillaged this program when he left.. I feel all warm and fuzzy about that.
    Kirby Smart played at Georgia

4. Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Jesus Dez is 1-0. His team dominated MU in yards, turnovers, time of possession, time with the lead. Very much like his mentor had done. We’ve got some plug unhappy and others suggesting Maggard should be fired because some players decided to exercise their portal rights.

It’s time some people get a hold of the piece of sky that just bashed them on the head.

Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Quote Originally Posted by ma1n3daman View Post
    He will do great with lsu. It will send him to the nfl just watch. I don’t like that he leaving
    His stats here will not get him much if any action for the Tigers.

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    His stats here will not get him much if any action for the Tigers.
    He’s banking on that “real qb”

I was specifically told by some on here Des was better than Lanning because players would stay... obviously they were wrong

It has been a disaster because he would not have sent out the integrity tweet. All the coach speak in the world can't make you comfortable with this hire so far
    Players did stay. You only losing 7. All are moving upward not laterally. This is about NIL not DES. You ever see how many players on the roster? It’s kinda hard to make the case that we have some kind a mass exodus.

Being alumni has nothing to do with why des was hired. Knowing the system and keeping it going is the reason. I too questioned the hire at first. As I see him more and more in the position I question him less. He hit a home run with his coaching staff IMO. He managed to keep most of his roster in check with exception of 8 or so players. He had a good signing class in the early signing period. I question less and less every day. I will now wait for September to see what he does in season.

9. Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, enters transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    Being alumni has nothing to do with why des was hired. Knowing the system and keeping it going is the reason. I too questioned the hire at first. As I see him more and more in the position I question him less. He hit a home run with his coaching staff IMO. He managed to keep most of his roster in check with exception of 8 or so players. He had a good signing class in the early signing period. I question less and less every day. I will now wait for September to see what he does in season.
    ….Oh I have to disagree with his being an alumnus not having been a real plus in his being hired….I think the fact comes from no other than T-Joe…..as he announced the hiring of Mike Des, he mentioned a certain extra quality and drive he brought to work as a responsibility to the university…..call it intrinsic motivation but after the literal blood, sweat, joy, and tears of his playing and coaching days here, he is up to this task…….lwe got your back coach…lGeaux Cajuns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Plus we have a grad transfer, unless I’m mistaken, who is an absolute stud.
    Yeah, help a brother out.

Just who is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Yeah, help a brother out.

Just who is this?
    https://247sports.com/Player/James-O...school-176123/

I think C4L is taking about the WR.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ….Oh I have to disagree with his being an alumnus not having been a real plus in his being hired….I think the fact comes from no other than T-Joe…..as he announced the hiring of Mike Des, he mentioned a certain extra quality and drive he brought to work as a responsibility to the university…..call it intrinsic motivation but after the literal blood, sweat, joy, and tears of his playing and coaching days here, he is up to this task…….lwe got your back coach…lGeaux Cajuns!!!
    Brian Maggard said himself Des being alum had nothing to do with the hiring. He said it is a nice bonus but did not figure into his decision.

Did we get a WR through transfer portal?

Yeah, that’s what I was talking about.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information