Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, enters transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    It’s amazing how depending on the situation at hand, outlooks vary.

During the season, Levi was terrible.

Now that our roster is changing, it’s being discovered that Levi’s supporting cast wasn’t all that great this whole time. Just imagine his stats if he had good receivers and running backs!!
    All I'll say about this is we're going to miss having guys like Levi Lewis.

2nd Cajun transfer (out) is close to having contributed to beating #1 team in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    All I'll say about this is we're going to miss having guys like Levi Lewis.
    Absolutely…

It’s amazing how depending on the situation at hand, outlooks vary.

During the season, Levi was terrible.

Now that our roster is changing, it’s being discovered that Levi’s supporting cast wasn’t all that great this whole time. Just imagine his stats if he had good receivers and running backs!!
    Right. His natural Sr year he only had 2 running backs end up on nfl rosters. Imagine if he actually had good ones.

2nd Cajun transfer (out) is close to having contributed to beating #1 team in the country.
    Mylik played 4 minutes in Texas Tech victory over #1 Baylor. Did not attempt a shot and had 2 rebounds. I think he has had some type of injury that caused him to miss some games and maybe limit his minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Right. His natural Sr year he only had 2 running backs end up on nfl rosters. Imagine if he actually had good ones.
    I never mentioned his career, only this season?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    He’s going to probably play in a couple of NCAA games. Probably zero under the Big Fish. Didn’t he give us four seasons.
    Yes, Cedric Russell played four seasons here and graduated with a UL degree last summer. Without the Covid extra year he would be trying to find a way to play in a lower level overseas league. Right now, the three seniors from 2018 are playing in Israel. In fact Stove and Washington are on the same team. Cedric would be doing something like that. Agree, he won't play in NBA regardless of where he would have played this year. By contrast, Kyren Lacy played 2 years here. For those who have mentioned he can be a hot head, I witnessed one incident like that. He and one of the the coaches had a "heated" discussion after he apparently missed an assignment in the bowl game. My seat was right behind the Cajun bench for that game and I witnessed this first hand. Now, I don't know how frequently this happened.

Nothing worse than opening up a football thread and reading about basketball. Start a Cedric Russell thread if you want to discuss him.

I never mentioned his career, only this season?

Gotcha. He has one good enough for TCU and the other it looks like Fla.

Nothing worse than opening up a football thread and reading about basketball. Start a Cedric Russell thread if you want to discuss him.
    Cedric Russell tie in was to remind folks that just because you transfer to a larger school does not mean you will have similar success. That may happen to some of the FB players in the portal. I answered a question someone asked about Cedric and may have elaborated more than need be. My final comments about Lacy were an attempt to get the thread back on topic.

You better hope the subject of food or bourbon doesn’t come up organically…you’ll be sifting through a ton of post!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    You better hope the subject of food or bourbon doesn’t come up organically…you’ll be sifting through a ton of post!
    Someone say bourbon?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Mylik played 4 minutes in Texas Tech victory over #1 Baylor. Did not attempt a shot and had 2 rebounds. I think he has had some type of injury that caused him to miss some games and maybe limit his minutes.
    Well he is on average 14 minutes less a game than here. He missed 5 games, but found nothing about an injury. Agree with you, could of been Covid (which of course nobody technically states).

It's a transfer portal thread. Basketball players who transferred out were brought up. There is no derailment here. You're lucky Vic's not in here causing the normal turmoil because we don't know where this thing would be right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    It's a transfer portal thread. Basketball players who transferred out were brought up. There is no derailment here. You're lucky Vic's not in here causing the normal turmoil because we don't know where this thing would be right now.
    Pretty sure the title says it’s about Kyren Lacy. Just as the transfer portal threads for Torrance Johnson and Garner had their names in the title.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information