Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Well I haven’t heard much of anything since just after the season ended. So I may have been a little presumptuous, but I think he will suit up as a Cajun next year. Kind of a homecoming for him.
    If you know this, then you know who it is.who is it? What school, what high school? Did you guys sign non disclosure papers or is this just a RP clique thing?

Well I haven’t heard much of anything since just after the season ended. So I may have been a little presumptuous, but I think he will suit up as a Cajun next year. Kind of a homecoming for him.
    Just a guess…ex-Cougar soon to be ex-Bulldog?

Quote Originally Posted by cwl1951 View Post
    That would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    If you know this, then you know who it is.who is it? What school, what high school? Did you guys sign non disclosure papers or is this just a RP clique thing?
    I’d rather not say who it is and be completely wrong. That’s why I haven’t said who it is. I haven’t heard anything regarding him since over a month ago.

I assume that nothing has changed his mind. But I don’t know the family or kid. Just that he is a local and a stud.

Good guess

I’d rather not say who it is and be completely wrong. That’s why I haven’t said who it is. I haven’t heard anything regarding him since over a month ago.

I assume that nothing has changed his mind. But I don’t know the family or kid. Just that he is a local and a stud.
    A local stud . isn't that anyone on RP?

You think he’d come as a walk on? I wouldn’t want to waste a scholarship on him. We’ve already got several very similar receivers like him. IMO that wouldn’t be adding a value that we don’t already have. If he weren’t a Lafayette boy no one would be excited about that.

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    You think he’d come as a walk on? I wouldn’t want to waste a scholarship on him. We’ve already got several very similar receivers like him. IMO that wouldn’t be adding a value that we don’t already have. If he weren’t a Lafayette boy no one would be excited about that.
    Agreed

Yea.im not getting all hard about this.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    I don’t believe that Lanning was a legitimate option. He likely made more at UGA than we pay our HC. And you aren’t leaving a national championship team as DC and taking a sun belt job. He was always going to go P5.
    Speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Maggard never discussed who he interviewed that I recall. I’d be very surprised if it was. Those not chosen, or decided it’s not for them is usually very private. Really don’t know how we knew Billy wasn’t going to Auburn or some others. His agent must have leaked it.
    He did, you are speculating.

12. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

I’m not speculating. I’m saying I’ve never heard him say anything about specific individuals not hired. On the other hand I have heard him say he doesn’t comment about people he hasn’t hired. Of course that’s on him. He could have changed. In this round as before he specifically said if you don’t see it or hear it from him don’t believe it.

Your comments about relative values of subjective things is pure speculation. It’s not even speculation by an expert in the field unless you can provide credible credentials.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Speculation.
    Of course. So is everyone.

14. Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Good guess
    …So he went to STM and then to UG, Miss St, or Ltur???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …So he went to STM and then to UG, Miss St, or Ltur???
    I'm gonna guess and say it's Griffin Hebert from La Tech.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information