Thread: Projected Final Football Rankings

Poll Projected Final Football Rankings

These are projections, not the final...Link in article leads to AP projections..

https://collegefootballnews.com/2022...G2uHK7YX9mcLXE

Default Re: Projected Final Football Rankings

Total BS with Michigan at 3 and Cincinnati dropping to 6. If anything I’d keep Cincinnati above Michigan. Typical P5 bias if that holds.

Said it last week…the ACC and PAC-12 would be ahead of us some way, somehow, regardless of the number of losses or when occurred. P5 saving face.

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    Total BS with Michigan at 3 and Cincinnati dropping to 6. If anything I’d keep Cincinnati above Michigan. Typical P5 bias if that holds.
    Agree. Cincy put up a better fight vs. Bama (who is likely to win convincingly Monday) than Michigan did against Georgia. In fact, Michigan put up no fight whatsoever.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Projected Final Football Rankings

I will take AP 14 and Coaches 15 and go to bed happy. Do we deserve to be ranked a little higher? Probably. It is almost shocking that there are 6 non-current P 5 schools in both top 25 polls, even though 3 of them are on their way to the Big XII in a year or so. I am quite pleased with being # 2 of the non P 5 schools ranked. I will actually be pleasantly surprised if the actual results are as good for the Cajuns as these projections are. I totally agree that Cincy will be getting shafted if they are ranked anywhere below 4 [3 if Alabama beats Georgia].

Take a screenshot, because with NIL and the portal, this won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    Take a screenshot, because with NIL and the portal, this won't happen again.
    Yup it will take a miracle for G5 to get ranked now… the end of having teams like Boise state and cincy are over with….get ready boys as it will be a tough up hill climb until they fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Yup it will take a miracle for G5 to get ranked now… the end of having teams like Boise state and cincy are over with….get ready boys as it will be a tough up hill climb until they fix this.
    This is their fix. Until one of the major P5 teams is affected in a negative way, I don't see it changing.

9. Default Re: Projected Final Football Rankings

They are counting on about 5 teams to defeat Bama. TEXAS, TAMU, USC, Ohio State, Notre Dame. All have the dollars and history to maybe defeat Saban at Bama.

So it’s not getting fixed for a while.

The new NCAA structure:

Super Power 5-10
    Remaining Power 5
    G5
    FCS
    DII
    DIII

Final @AP_Top25 poll: