Per 247…

Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Wow

Jabbar Juluke

4. Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Jabbar Juluke
    If true, definitely cheating happening and Maggard should hunt them..

W.T.F. This is getting ridiculous.

Interesting that Juluke interviewed for head job.

Pain

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Jabbar Juluke
    This is the other side of playing on TV, or Streaming when you have talent and you are winning. I will be watching these transfers, and they all better not in up in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    This is the other side of playing on TV, or Streaming when you have talent and you are winning. I will be watching these transfers, and they all better not in up in Florida.
    And what if they do? Nothing will happen to the SECs of the world. They're untouchable these days.

OUCH.... that one really stings.

Not saying this applies to Emani, but what are the rules on entering the portal and then returning to the team? Just curious because I saw LSU quarterback Myles Brennan enter the portal in November, but in December decided to return to LSU.

Can a player just test the portal waters and then come back? Can the school refuse to take them back? I can't keep up learning new sets of rules every football season. Hahaa

11. Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I am making the assumption that Dez will be living in the transfer portal and Juco ranks this year. Replacing some of this talent from HS won't be easy. We are going to need to make sure we pull some ready to hit the field talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Pain
    Who is that a picture of?

Well that's disappointing. Hope CMD is able to change his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

Not saying this applies to Emani, but what are the rules on entering the portal and then returning to the team? Just curious because I saw LSU quarterback Myles Brennan enter the portal in November, but in December decided to return to LSU.

Can a player just test the portal waters and then come back? Can the school refuse to take them back? I can't keep up learning new sets of rules every football season. Hahaa
    Up to the school to give them back the scholly. Issue becomes with this many transfers is, we are only allowed to take 7 back through the portal, so when we go over 7 transfers out we will be in the negative no matter what.

15. Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

Yes but if I’m a player, __________ is different when you come back. Foxhole guys? That __________ is over..

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information