Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Emani Bailey portals out to TCU

Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I'm not certain of his intentions, but I don't care. He's no longer a member of our football program. Going forward I will support my program and university because in the end, that's all that matters. Coaches and players will leave, it's a business now. I will respect them while they here, once they leave for other programs, I will wish them luck. They are not my family, or my friends.
    Amen

I'm not certain of his intentions, but I don't care. He's no longer a member of our football program. Going forward I will support my program and university because in the end, that's all that matters. Coaches and players will leave, it's a business now. I will respect them while they here, once they leave for other programs, I will wish them luck. They are not my family, or my friends.
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Totally new coaching staff. The people that didn't want him are no longer there.

It SUCKS to lose him, but I think he is catching crap and being lumped in with others and it is a totally different deal for him.
    He should be lumped in with the others. His brother could have come here to play just as easily as he went there. The fact is UL gave him a chance to showcase his talents & he used that showcase to make himself a buck & go back to a place that didn't even want him before. These guys aren't kids. Don't use the term kids on them. they are mercenaries for hire.

Quote Originally Posted by SUGator51 View Post
    Can you guys stop yelling at us now so we can be friends again?

This isn't JUST a Billy thing. NIL means P5 teams are going to come after your studs year-in and year-out.
    Not as long as he keeps raiding our staff more than he has...whats the count now 25, 26 former staffers. Honestly, had UF fan hadnt had their collective heads up their ___ about the previous coach and staff, maybe your program had not gone full dive into a burning dumpster, maybe, just maybe, CBN would not have taken a subdivision full of x-cajuns to fix the hot mess that is UF football...so, no...no let's get along..

5. Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

You’re right. Been that way, it’s just becoming more and more apparent.

This isn't JUST a Billy thing. NIL means P5 teams are going to come after your studs year-in and year-out.
    NO. P5’s are the enemy. Billy is the enemy. Rich scumbags that are willing to ruin college football are the enemy.

I don't know of any other new coach taking 30+ coaches, support staff, and players from their previous school. If you find one, please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    I don't know of any other new coach taking 30+ coaches, support staff, and players from their previous school. If you find one, please let me know
    How many players has he taken?

9. Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    A simple "no" would have sufficed.

A simple "no" would have sufficed.
    You on a Cajun fan board. Just saying....

11. Default Re: Emani Bailey portals out to TCU

It was Napier's staff all along.

Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Not as long as he keeps raiding our staff more than he has...whats the count now 25, 26 former staffers. Honestly, had UF fan hadnt had their collective heads up their ___ about the previous coach and staff, maybe your program had not gone full dive into a burning dumpster, maybe, just maybe, CBN would not have taken a subdivision full of x-cajuns to fix the hot mess that is UF football...so, no...no let's get along..
    One notation to Billy Napier's raiding staff, GA's are allowed to stay at programs for 2 years. All those that have been here two years counting this season were gone any way.

One notation to Billy Napier's raiding staff, GA's are allowed to stay at programs for 2 years. All those that have been here two years counting this season were gone any way.
    TIL, good to know.

Default Re: Emani Bailey portals out to TCU

IMO, grad assistants really don't matter. The way I see it the analyst can be replaced as well because basically they are technicians who watch certain well defined aspects of our opponent's game. I suspect they serve at the pleasure of the assistant coaches and provide raw data that is (again) well defined. Now if they are good enough to be given a shot at being an assistant coach, then they definitely should be given that opportunity. I suspect that there are a lot of guys out there that could fill these roles.

I could be wrong now, but I don't think so. (Apologies to Randy Newman)

15. Default Re: Emani Bailey portals out to TCU

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    IMO, grad assistants really don't matter. The way I see it the analyst can be replaced as well because basically they are technicians who watch certain well defined aspects of our opponent's game. I suspect they serve at the pleasure of the assistant coaches and provide raw data that is (again) well defined. Now if they are good enough to be given a shot at being an assistant coach, then they definitely should be given that opportunity. I suspect that there are a lot of guys out there that could fill these roles.

I could be wrong now, but I don't think so. (Apologies to Randy Newman)
    Fish, ya know no job is unimportant in the Saban system Napier followed and we’re expecting CDM to replicate. Accepting that I’ve always found that some people do acceptable work and others outstanding regardless of the job. It’s never a given that the next man up will be as good. It’s also not a given he won’t be better. Familiarity creates comfort for sure.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information