Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Emani Bailey portals out to TCU

Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Gotta love that bailey enters transfers portal and enrolls at a school all within hours

What school?

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    What school?
    TCU

TCU boosters are getting on board with NIL, unveiling new program for student-athletes

TCU Athletics: Official NIL Landing Page

TCU NIL Directory

Lol, literally giving any business/bagman CajunVic to student-athletes via email/social media profile. Yea, I'm out.

I mean he is also from Dallas so not a stretch that he wanted to go home

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    I mean he is also from Dallas so not a stretch that he wanted to go home

Wow...Emani must have had a busy schedule...get in the transfer portal, patiently wait for offers (Wink, Wink), get to TCU with little brother and film a clip for twitter.

https://twitter.com/ethabeast9/statu...966643201?s=20

7. Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Quote Originally Posted by SUGator51 View Post
    Can you guys stop yelling at us now so we can be friends again?

This isn't JUST a Billy thing. NIL means P5 teams are going to come after your studs year-in and year-out.
    I don't think Napier did any thing that an observing eye couldn't see coming

I hate that Emani is leaving, but he is getting a chance to play college football with his brother and very close to home.

Do I believe NIL had something to do with it, sure, but could easily have happened without it also.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    I hate that Emani is leaving, but he is getting a chance to play college football with his brother and very close to home.

Do I believe NIL had something to do with it, sure, but could easily have happened without it also.
    Right, being able to play with his brother close to home is a great opportunity for him.

Still sucks for us.

Guess the competitive person in me doesn't understand why he would want to go to TCU when they didn't want him coming out of college.

We have got to get some NIL deals going for the guys. These college players will have to start hiring agents soon.

I want to and will support the Cajuns but all this just has a different feel now.

Not certain how long the fans will want to watch and follow this with players leaving year in and year out For money. I don’t blame the players but NCAA has created this monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Gotta love that bailey enters transfers portal and enrolls at a school all within hours
    $$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Guess the competitive person in me doesn't understand why he would want to go to TCU when they didn't want him coming out of college.
    Totally new coaching staff. The people that didn't want him are no longer there.

It SUCKS to lose him, but I think he is catching crap and being lumped in with others and it is a totally different deal for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post

I'm not certain of his intentions, but I don't care. He's no longer a member of our football program. Going forward I will support my program and university because in the end, that's all that matters. Coaches and players will leave, it's a business now. I will respect them while they here, once they leave for other programs, I will wish them luck. They are not my family, or my friends.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information