Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Emani Bailey portals out to TCU

1. Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    OUCH.... that one really stings.

Can a player just test the portal waters and then come back? Can the school refuse to take them back? I can't keep up learning new sets of rules every football season. Hahaa
    Yes. Jamal Bell did it this season. He announced he was entering the portal but stayed with us instead.

And yes, a team can refuse, but I am not sure why they would unless the kid would have burnt some bridges in the past. If he is a talent and is in good academic standing it would be a mistake not to take them back.

Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

I’m out. Can’t take it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I am making the assumption that Dez will be living in the transfer portal and Juco ranks this year. Replacing some of this talent from HS won't be easy. We are going to need to make sure we pull some ready to hit the field talent.
    Well I was gonna only have a few beers before the basketball game but I guess I’ll be having me some stiff whiskey dranks

4. Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Well I was gonna only have a few beers before the basketball game but I guess I’ll be having me some stiff whiskey dranks
    We will have a lot to discuss this evening.

I’m so ____ed right now!

Where's the pain train GIF? Wait, wrong timing....

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    And what if they do? Nothing will happen to the SECs of the world. They're untouchable these days.
    Eventually enough programs will scream foul. It's already all over sports media the past week. There have been numerous allegations filed with the NCAA. It won't take long for them to revisit the NIL with spring meetings coming up in April and May. They ones that will benefit from this yearly are the Top 15 programs in the country with the most money.

8. Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Everyone kind of were hoping it would not happen. Looks like everyone knows that they can move up the food chain. Maybe get a NIL or better NIL. None of this wasn’t projected to happen. That’s exactly why they had a one year wait to play. Add to that NIL of every value.

Do we have a RB coach presently? That hire could convince these guys to stay.

10. Default Re: Emani Bailey in Free Agency Portal

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Do we have a RB coach presently? That hire could convince these guys to stay.
    Yes but not officially. Strongly encourage you to listen to the latest edition of Ragin Review for some insight on that.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    Who is that a picture of?
    Dan Lanning interviewed for the Job back in December

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Yes but not officially. Strongly encourage you to listen to the latest edition of Ragin Review for some insight on that.
    10-4

Brutal

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Dan Lanning interviewed for the Job back in December
    I thought that is who it was. I wonder now if Dr. Maggard would have known how all this played out, is Des is still his pick? I love Des, and I want him to do a great job, but you have to believe we try to go with a "Big Name" and a lot of these kids maybe wouldn't be leaving.....we will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    I thought that is who it was. I wonder now if Dr. Maggard would have known how all this played out, is Des is still his pick? I love Des, and I want him to do a great job, but you have to believe we try to go with a "Big Name" and a lot of these kids maybe wouldn't be leaving.....we will never know.
    No idea what would happened .. I just know it's not at all what Maggard envisioned when des was hired.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information