Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ragin Review: New Year | New Billy | New Staff | New MBB

1. Default Re: New Episode: New Year | New Billy | New Staff | New MBB

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    This. He's doing his version of Sherman through Georgia.
    Sherman did the same thing for LSU when he burned down the Pineville campus, and moved to BR

2. Default Re: New Episode: New Year | New Billy | New Staff | New MBB

Ragin Review in 2022

The Groom/Grad, DAD & Mr. Josh

Default Re: New Episode: New Year | New Billy | New Staff | New MBB

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Ragin Review in 2022

The Groom/Grad, DAD & Mr. Josh
    Dad should be a new dad tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    The whole FL staff may be begging for their jobs back soon. It’s gonna be tough to meet FL expectations within a few years with what Billy has been left there. In todays world if he is in year 3 and still hasn’t got an SEC championship, he will be on the chopping block. Time will tell and wish Billy well.
    I certainly don't like what has happened, but I don't believe there is any doubt that Napier will be very successful at Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    Exactly he has worked with those people here and knows what they are capable of and he throws alot more money at them to do the same job for him just different location. So why should he go out and put a GA that he does not know. I know that one person was being paid here 28000.00 and Florida offered them six figures for the same job. If you are that person what are going to do.
    I would be gone.

6. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Ragin Review: New Year | New Billy | New Staff | New MBB

We don’t need a UNO/Tim Floyd jilted lover’s hero worship for Napier. Like so many before correctly illustrated, Napier owes as much to UL as UL to him. That’s zero. He was paid and got everything he asked for and did an excellent job with the tools provided. Upon leaving he broke the bond by raiding the pantry! Took 23 plus from the coaching, analyst, and supporting staff. If that’s business as usual show me something near that number and percentage.

7. Default Re: Ragin Review: New Year | New Billy | New Staff | New MBB

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We don’t need a UNO/Tim Floyd jilted lover’s hero worship for Napier. Like so many before correctly illustrated, Napier owes as much to UL as UL to him. That’s zero. He was paid and got everything he asked for and did an excellent job with the tools provided. Upon leaving he broke the bond by raiding the pantry! Took 23 plus from the coaching, analyst, and supporting staff. If that’s business as usual show me something near that number and percentage.
    A prudent coach often attracts many of his highly qualified staff with the carrot of a future move to a high paying school.

I have reason to believe Napier utilized this method at Louisiana.

Default Re: Ragin Review: New Year | New Billy | New Staff | New MBB

He would have took even more folks if he would have been hired at LSU.

9. Default Re: Ragin Review: New Year | New Billy | New Staff | New MBB

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    A prudent coach often attracts many of his highly qualified staff with the carrot of a future move to a high paying school.

I have reason to believe Napier utilized this method at Louisiana.
    Obviously. The question remains, is his plunder far more than anything you personally know of.

Also the rumors persist of a personal pledge to take only a few. Few is subjective, but it’s not Christ saying only a few will be saved. The Lords view might be anything less than 100% saved is too few.

Think I remember y’all bringing up Tiger Jones in the pod…..anyway he going to Florida too.

Do we have a count on how many staff members overall Napier has taken? Started with 3 now it feels like 30.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    Think I remember y’all bringing up Tiger Jones in the pod…..anyway he going to Florida too.
    He was not with us last year, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    He was not with us last year, correct?
    He was at Arizona

14. Default Re: Ragin Review: New Year | New Billy | New Staff | New MBB

Looks like we recorded a few days too early

15. Default Re: Ragin Review: New Year | New Billy | New Staff | New MBB

Great episode guys. I had been stuck in SEA-TAC Airport since Wednesday. I finally got home last night, plopped down and put it on.

I will confess though - I am beginning to worry that this NIL thing is going to simply end up with me being apathetic towards collegiate sports as much as I am towards most professional sports.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information