Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread: Desormeaux: Integrity Defined

Default Re: Desormeaux is Integrity Defined

I hate that this is happening, but it just lends to the argument for those who still have a little faith in administrations, coaches and players doing things for the right reasons. I know college sports is a business, but you can see how what's going on is impacting the team. Coaches and players are obviously eluding to it. There is something to be said for loyalty. I stand by that.

I think it would have been better for all parties involved if Des and CBN would have kept a good working relationship. Coach saying he is always just one phone call away if Des ever needed something didn’t last long. You hate to see it. CBN could have been a good source of knowledge for mike to bounce things off of.

If it helps Billy win, he will kidnap CMD’s and Maggard’s children for ransom. I know of no profession with less integrity than coaches in college athletics. I would always chuckle at college fans who hated professional sports because the athletes were in it for the money. Well welcome to professional college athletics. I am sure Billy prayed long and hard before pillaging our roster.

Nobody gonna tell Des to relax and to not get upset over things he cant control? Cause thats what I was told all morning. Im glad he tweeted that out!!! Good for you Coach!

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    If it helps Billy win, he will kidnap CMD’s and Maggard’s children for ransom. I know of no profession with less integrity than coaches in college athletics. I would always chuckle at college fans who hated professional sports because the athletes were in it for the money. Well welcome to professional college athletics. I am sure Billy prayed long and hard before pillaging our roster.
    This!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Nobody gonna tell Des to relax and to not get upset over things he cant control? Cause thats what I was told all morning. Im glad he tweeted that out!!! Good for you Coach!
    Mais it was sooo good, it feel like im flyin!!

Z

7. Default Re: Desormeaux is Integrity Defined

And probably more to come. People with concerns are being validated today. No two ways about it.

And knowing Des, Im sure he didnt just tweet that out on a whim. I gotta think a phone call was made when he found out what was happening.and Napier still did it. Think about how that phone call probably played out if you will. It had to have taken a LOT to push Des to do that. Time for war!!! Talk about motivation!

9. Default Re: Desormeaux is Integrity Defined

Desormeaux can control this.

Never quit recruiting the players you already have.

Time for those loyal to rally the troops. This could galvanize the team heading into the offseason

11. Default Re: Desormeaux is Integrity Defined

Desormeaux appears to be on the top of Maslow's hierarchy.

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is.-needs-4136760

Pants on [off]
    LFG

You ain't lying.

Sorry you (not you, James) don't dig on the fact that I wear my emotions on my sleeve, but gotdammut, we constantly have to swim upstream and now we're supposed to chill and take this teabagging ____ like good composed soldiers?

Screw that.

Good job, COACH Dez.

I'll run through that wall with you.

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post

Time for those loyal to rally the troops. This could galvanize the team heading into the offseason
    I’ve seen a few starters retweet this with similar messages. Those that stay will be 100% with the cULtre.

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post

I’m seeing the players start to tweet with Coach.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread Information