Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 . LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    I believe, for the most part, the players entering the portal are not because of Napier leaving. Not saying for every player, but it will be interesting to see where they wind up. I believe most of these would be entering the portal because of the NIL even if Napier were still here.
    Not saying that they are ALL due to Billy just saying this offseason sucks

There is something institutionally wrong going on

And how do you know they are not?
    Well covidcajI think what Cajun Soldier is referring to is the fact that according the the transfer portal on 247sports.com, EVERY other team in the sunbelt other than US has picked up a player from another program in the transfer portal.

Its just time for some positive player news.

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad00 View Post
    Well covidcajI think what Cajun Soldier is referring to is the fact that according the the transfer portal on 247sports.com, EVERY other team in the sunbelt other than US has picked up a player from another program in the transfer portal.

Its just time for some positive player news.
    Thanks I'm in game emotional right now you said it best. Thats all I'm saying not knocking the coaching staff.

We have till signing day to work this out. And actually, the portal will pop again after spring practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    please point out whom we are bringing in I'm tired of all the secret squirrel crap I can look at who's coming in a kicker please prove me wrong and tell us all who's coming in. All we see is who's leaving please tell me this trend don't bother you. It bothers the heck out of me.
    Nobody is bringing anyone in right now. It’s all just commitments until signing day. Same as with the high school kids that post every offer they get and commit 3 times before signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Not saying that they are ALL due to Billy just saying this offseason sucks
    Fur sure, man!!!!

How does this work with classes beginning this week everywhere in the country. Is there a drop dead date for enrollment?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    How does this work with classes beginning this week everywhere in the country. Is there a drop dead date for enrollment?
    Might be that the player sits out a semester or stays here for Spring semester and enrolls in new school for the summer session don't know if this is the case, but either would be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by gorcajun View Post
    I think J. Y. Foreman & Bob Wright were ahead of their time by about 50 years.
    For the younger folks in the crowd, what this mean?

11. Default Re: Transfer Portal

Might be that the player sits out a semester or stays here for Spring semester and enrolls in new school for the summer session don't know if this is the case, but either would be possible.
    Well I’m not keeping his spring scholarship open. If he’s an independent agent all costs are his until his new sugar daddy signs him.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Here it’s January 19, just for some perspective

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Big supporters of the basketball program in the early 70s

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Wow. Just wow. Just a few days ago he wanted to "kill the rumors" "Im a Cajun baby!"

It aint over either. I wonder how many we will lose, players and staff, before its all over with.
    Tim was his primary recruiter and he may be heading to FL. If that happens pack it up we heading back to Bustle Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Put it this way, they possibly would of been great supporters of NIL.

Man, that’s a blast from the past. Was in Blackham the night Foreman was called home to the Lord from his seat court side at the end of the game. Another reason to dislike Tech…we lost by 4 if I recall.

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 . LastLast

Thread Information