Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    Rico is entering the transfer portal. He stated position on the depth chart as the reason for entering the portal.
    Who is Rico????

There are guys in the portal that we can go get too. I'm sure we'll get our share.

Remember, with the OL, not only does UF have Napier, but they also have Stapleton and (likely) Sale. So I'm sure our offensive linemen feel a deep sense of loyalty to the UF staff at that position.

I think we all need to just relax and take a deep breath. Does it suck to be loosing a few very good players? Yes it does. However, as successful as CBN was here, it shouldn't surprise anyone that some of the players that were recruited under his watch and by him would want to follow him. Once the dust settles and CMD has a chance to get HIS program in place, I believe things will settle down (as much as it can with the Portal and NIL in place). Keep in mind that UL will probably also be getting a few new players from the Portal at some point. If CMD and his new staff select properly, those new players could fill the void. I don't think it is a good idea for anyone to jump off the ship until you are certain it will sink!

Just looking at the roster cajuns have lots of very good size young O lineman on the roster. Many listed a freshman this year but had a red shirt and got a covid year back so they have got lots of practice work in. I think they'll be just fine up front if they don't lose many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Who is Rico????
    Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    Rico is entering the transfer portal. He stated position on the depth chart as the reason for entering the portal.
    Not the highly touted kid from Fansville? Him too? Dang

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Not the highly touted kid from Fansville? Him too? Dang
    So who is he? The ULM transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    So who is he? The ULM transfer?
    No, I'm not sure he will be back this semester. I guess we will find out soon, but he needed to catch up with his requirements to become eligible here at UL.

Was at the 247 Transfer Portal page earlier.

Saw Torrence and Garner added as of January 2, 2022.

Literally just opened up and now I'm seeing Waite on the December 21, 2021 update.

He wasn't there this morning.

And who is Rico?

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Fo...utionkey=24111

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Was at the 247 Transfer Portal page earlier.

Saw Torrence and Garner added as of January 2, 2022.

Literally just opened up and now I'm seeing Waite on the December 21, 2021 update.

He wasn't there this morning.

And who is Rico?

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Fo...utionkey=24111
    247 doesn't have a direct link to the transfer portal. It relies on people who have access to it, to give them data.

Guessing they miss players and then add them with the date they entered it.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I am amazed at how many SEC caliber players and staff Napier appears to think he had here.
    If we had this many SEC caliber players and coaches, then how the hell did Texas schlack us in September?

11. Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    If we had this many SEC caliber players and coaches, then how the hell did Texas schlack us in September?
    QB

12. Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    We were outplayed on that day by a team that demolished a Texas Tech team that finished with a winning record lost by a TD to a 11-2 Oklahoma team, lost by 8 points to a 12-2 Oklahoma State team and lost by a TD to a 12-2 Baylor team. Before they were crushed by injuries and players that for one reason or another quit on Sark.

What Napier is doing is criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    QB
    We lost because we could not run the ball. We only ran for 76 yards and Baily and Johnson only had a combined 12 carries. I don't think Billy knew what he had yet in those two.

That is no way to treat the school that gave you a chance to be a head coach when Arizona State wouldn’t hire you as a head coach.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information