Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    We will breaking in New QB without our 3 best offensive lineman (mitchell, torrence, and vallot)
    Gille is the only returner with a decent amount of experience.

I appreciate that they suited up for the bowl game. As a fan of CFB, absolutely hate the current state of college football.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Sounds like we be better get to recruiting.
    This^ No use sitting around complaining about it now. They have the Transfer Portal, February Signing Period and late JC Graduates to fix the OL for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    This^ No use sitting around complaining about it now. They have the Transfer Portal, February Signing Period and late JC Graduates to fix the OL for next season.
    T if these guys end up at UF then something is definitely fishy!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    exactly.... The portal might help us fill a need. Football business as usual these days

Definitely has to be NIL $$$ luring, linemen here have proven they can get drafted here.

Edit: Well, Rob Sale was here when Torrence was playing so that may not entirely be fair speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Well this sucks. Sounds like the rumors about NIL were true
    I will wait to comment them when they sign with another program.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Just lost our best offensive player great
    Careful, the healthy concern police will be upon us shortly. LoL

Default Re: Players Entering the portal

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    Anyone who didn’t expect this to happen is just naive. Welcome to trying to run with the big boys. Loyalty is fleeting
    I tried to tell people this. Know what they told me? Shut up and stop being negative. Healthy concern and logic has no place here.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    exactly.... The portal might help us fill a need. Football business as usual these days
    We probably don't even have a staff in place to work the portal.

11. Default Re: Players Entering the portal

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I tried to tell people this. Know what they told me? Shut up and stop being negative. Healthy concern and logic has no place here.
    Disagree. Being concerned about things you have zero ability to change isn’t healthy or helpful. So what’s your suggestion to combat the NIL coupled with the transfer portal? Oh,yeah howl at the moon so everyone recognizes your keen insight.

12. Default Re: Players Entering the portal

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    There has been virtually no posting in that regard as to CNB poaching either coaches or players. Some have posted that they understand but would not like CBN poaching his coaches or his current recruits and that is about it. So, that concept which apparently you have instilled upon yourself is of first moment coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    well if its Florida, Billy looking out for Billy is expected...Anyone who thinks he has loyalty to us anymore is wrong.. UF feeds his family.
    Correct. Now we can pull for him to fail miserably. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Last edited by KajunKrazy; January 2nd, 2022 at 11:09 pm. Reason: Except when he plays A&M br that is

Express, Its America. Youre free to call it what you want. And you can call what you do, lying to yourself or wearing rose colored glasses. I dont have the ego to say I have "keen insight". Ive always thought it was just common sense. Sometimes peoole dont like it when you call it like you see it. Trust me, theres more to all of this than you may know. Its a f___ up situation. But tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself.

If they end up at Florida, then this is more than NIL at work.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information