Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 . LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal

1. Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I’ve heard that Juluke interviewed for the head job here. I’m starting to think BN pushed Dez knowing he would take Juluke with him and put the “they didn’t want you” in his ear. Then, let his attack dog loose on us.
    Gainesville Florida, Lafayette Louisiana? What on earth would be the motivation? If anything I’d want a stronger Louisiana to be a distraction to my newest SEC rival.

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Arkansas is loosing a bunch of guys from Louisiana.here's another one, 4* from West Jeff

https://247sports.com/Player/Greg-Brooks-Jr-94059/
    My son lived in that state for 1 semester. It was the longest 5 years of his life.

wrong thread

4. Default Re: Transfer Portal

I’m pretty sure NIL deals are by contract stipulates what each must do for the entire contract.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I’m pretty sure NIL deals are by contract stipulates what each must do for the entire contract.
    You are correct. It's a contract between the player and the company/non-profit. It's wages in return for a service.

6. Default Re: Transfer Portal

Nobody really knows . . . Nobody here really knows . . . Nobody really knows . . .

Now that I think about it, I'm going to open up my options. I'm going to enter the transfer portal for various things in my life and see what's out there. I've always loved NuNu's boudin, but maybe I'll transfer to Best Stop. I'm also a boxers man. Maybe briefs has something to offer.

8. Default Re: Transfer Portal

If it gets to the point that lots of players are leaving every year and it begins to look like NFL free agency, I will lose interest just like I have with pro sports. I’ll watch it but with little to no emotion and also at times will find something more fun to do. Not saying it’s the right way to react, but it’s how I feel personally.

Quote Originally Posted by ninacajun View Post
    If it gets to the point that lots of players are leaving every year and it begins to look like NFL free agency, I will lose interest just like I have with pro sports. I’ll watch it but with little to no emotion and also at times will find something more fun to do. Not saying it’s the right way to react, but it’s how I feel personally.
    That's kind of how I feel about college basketball now. It's gonna be the same for football soon.

10. Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by ninacajun View Post
    I believe more people are like you than you believe. If it’s strictly a hookah-John relationship many will find other outlets for their money, and time.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginRob80 View Post
    These kids better be careful. It looks like Billy is going to land top running back recruit Trevon Etienne. If any back will get the NIL deal it will be himhe has major offers. NIL deals cannot be contractual, they are by the handshake. You get a deal at Florida and Etienne comes in there and takes your place your deal is over and since you already transferred you cannot leave.NIL deals are only good if you playLeaving a place where you are the man to go to a place where there are 5 like you and recruited higher than you is a bad risk
    The top RB recruit in Louisiana is Crutchfield.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    The top RB recruit in Louisiana is Crutchfield.
    Is he coming to Louisiana?

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Is he coming to Louisiana?
    LSU, Auburn, Florida and others.

Citizen from LC Prep.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    That's kind of how I feel about college basketball now. It's gonna be the same for football soon.
    As much as it pains me to say it, I too may fall into that category. I’m not ready to go down without a fight but my passion for the Saints has dropped off drastically over the last couple of years. This whole NIL garbage will soon turn me off if we continue to lose our studs on an annual basis.

I am holding out hope that this year is an anomaly due to the coaching changes. But if every year is a revolving door, I will no longer have the enthusiasm that I have had my whole life. How upsetting. I love Louisiana athletics.

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 . LastLast

Thread Information