Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 . LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Jabbar Juluke
    I’ve heard that Juluke interviewed for the head job here. I’m starting to think BN pushed Dez knowing he would take Juluke with him and put the “they didn’t want you” in his ear. Then, let his attack dog loose on us.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I’ve heard that Juluke interviewed for the head job here. I’m starting to think BN pushed Dez knowing he would take Juluke with him and put the “they didn’t want you” in his ear. Then, let his attack dog loose on us.
    Makes too much sense doesn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Why would Jaluke then go work for the guy that prevented him from getting the job he actually wanted?

This is quite the reach.

Its time for someone on our side to clear the air with all of this before it gets any further out of hand. If accusations need to be made, then make them. Fans want to know what is happening with the UL progam. And don't leave it up to the Laff a Lotte Media.they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. UL needs to offer up some sort of release about the state of the program, new hires, transfers etc. What is the state of the program? Enough with the rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Why would Jaluke then go work for the guy that prevented him from getting the job he actually wanted?

This is quite the reach.
    Yep. Huge reach. But clearly in FL to recruit state of LA.
    This whole $?&3 thing is playing out as many predicted. G5 school finds lightly recruited prospect, coaches him up. P5 school takes notice and says come play here ($$$$$). Message to G5 nation … no more Boise, UCF or Cincinnati Cinderella stories; aka, know your place.
    It’s a bad day when the NFL is more above board than college football ………

I’m hoping we have a water boy still

Arkansas is loosing a bunch of guys from Louisiana.here's another one, 4* from West Jeff

https://247sports.com/Player/Greg-Brooks-Jr-94059/

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I’m hoping we have a water boy still
    Nope.it will be announced later today that he is leaving the program to join Florida as the Director of H2O Consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    Nope.it will be announced later today that he is leaving the program to join Florida as the Director of H2O Consumption.
    Dang. I really thought he was “Happy” here …

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    Dang. I really thought he was “Happy” here …
    He was, but we couldn't compete with the NIL money.Billy promised him a deal with Gatorade.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    He was, but we couldn't compete with the NIL money.Billy promised him a deal with Gatorade.
    That's because water sucks. Gatorade is better.

12. Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Give LL his MVP on the way out please.
    Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    That's because water sucks. Gatorade is better.
    Hahaha.Billy is starting to act more and more like Red Beaulieu.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Give LL his MVP on the way out please.
    +1

I think with this stuff happening now, some people will start to appreciate LL more. I know I do already.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Its time for someone on our side to clear the air with all of this before it gets any further out of hand. If accusations need to be made, then make them. Fans want to know what is happening with the UL progam. And don't leave it up to the Laff a Lotte Media.they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. UL needs to offer up some sort of release about the state of the program, new hires, transfers etc. What is the state of the program? Enough with the rumors.
    Being one of the top sports guys in the country, I'm pretty sure George Faust is all over this and working on a 3 part series which will start tonight.

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 . LastLast

Thread Information