Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 71, App State 55

1. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 71, App State 55

Coach laid a ton of praise on his boss. Almost as though he was afraid to get any credit.

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 71, App State 55

Having Theo back is big for defensive purposes. He makes up for a lot of others mistakes and/or effort, or lack thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Coach laid a ton of praise on his boss. Almost as though he was afraid to get any credit.
    All smart employees know it it to their benefit to make their boss look good. That is true in any business. However, in this case, I think Coach Morris giving credit to his is sincere. Coach Morris also gave lots of credit to the players. He was especially proud of the fact they kept their composure when App made a strong run to begin the second half. That is taking a page from football. My favorite aspect of the 2021 FB Cajuns was they way they just kept playing with a strong focus when things got tough. If the basketball Cajuns can follow that example, conference play will go better than we expected just a few hours ago.

4. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 71, App State 55

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    All smart employees know it it to their benefit to make their boss look good. That is true in any business. However, in this case, I think Coach Morris giving credit to his is sincere. Coach Morris also gave lots of credit to the players. He was especially proud of the fact they kept their composure when App made a strong run to begin the second half. That is taking a page from football. My favorite aspect of the 2021 FB Cajuns was they way they just kept playing with a strong focus when things got tough. If the basketball Cajuns can follow that example, conference play will go better than we expected just a few hours ago.
    Come on man, even down to nine players I certainly expected a win. Maybe not this one sided but a win. This isn’t App football we’re talking about.

Come on man, even down to nine players I certainly expected a win. Maybe not this one sided but a win. This isn’t App football we’re talking about.
    You are aware we were underdogs in this game? By a few points.

6. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 71, App State 55

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    You are aware we were underdogs in this game? By a few points.
    I’m not interested in Vegas. I know App State basketball isn’t all that.

Our talent is good enough for anyone in the SBC if we get them playing together

7. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 71, App State 55

Breaking news to me.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information