Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

1. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    One of your QB’s will be running the team . . . How can you be so pessimistic . . .
    It all comes down to interceptions

2. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It all comes down to interceptions
    You believe posters who liked another QB than Levi believed that QB would throw interceptions if played?

You can’t have it both ways . . . If you were of the faction that believed we had better QB’s on the bench, you should be in the faction that believes we should do pretty good next year . . .

Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Easier said than done.
    Its not a automatic book it prediction, the team and coaching staff still has to put in the work. get lucky with injuries and things like that, but unless you are a believer that the Western division will not only close the gap but surpass it, we should sweep them again and should win the non P5 games, on paper we should get to 9 wins by just being consistent with the current cULture. that leave 5 more games to have another special season if things fall right.

4. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    Its not a automatic book it prediction, the team and coaching staff still has to put in the work. get lucky with injuries and things like that, but unless you are a believer that the Western division will not only close the gap but surpass it, we should sweep them again and should win the non P5 games, on paper we should get to 9 wins by just being consistent with the current cULture. that leave 5 more games to have another special season if things fall right.
    Do you want to be a glass half full kind of guy or a glass half empty kind of guy . . . I believe with all we have to work with, we are more likely than not to have 10 plus wins next year . . .

5. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

You believe posters who liked another QB than Levi believed that QB would throw interceptions if played?

You can’t have it both ways . . . If you were of the faction that believed we had better QB’s on the bench, you should be in the faction that believes we should do pretty good next year . . .
    Even though everything looks like a nail to you, make no mistake, not once did I ask for another QB all year.

6. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Even though everything looks like a nail to you, make no mistake, not once did I ask for another QB all year.
    I am very happy about the QB talent we had on the bench together with a new recruit . . . None of them are nails, but one of them may well turn into the hammer that we now need . . . I’m a woodworker, not a carpenter, woodworkers have very little use of the hammer or nail . . .

Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

I am very happy about the QB talent we had on the bench together with a new recruit . . . None of them are nails, but one of them may well turn into the hammer that we now need . . . I’m a woodworker, not a carpenter, woodworkers have very little use of the hammer or nail . . .
    You sound like a wood pecker.

8. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    You sound like a wood pecker.
    You are just like JMV, about all either of you do is post about Vic . . . What a miserable life . . .

9. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Diversion, you asked about last year and those who wanted to bench the starter

10. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Diversion, you asked about last year not next.
    When?

No need to ask about last year, it’s in the books with Levi . . .

11. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

When?

No need to ask about last year, it’s in the books with Levi . . .
    Not "ask" insinuate false accusations

12. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Not "ask" insinuate false accusations
    Not following you . . . But not surprising . . .

13. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Not following you . . . But not surprising . . .
    You wrongly told me what I believe and then proceeded to say I can't have it both ways.

"Quit listening to the voices in your head"... someone once said.

14. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

You wrongly told me what I believe and then proceeded to say I can't have it both ways.

"Quit listening to the voices in your head"... someone once said.
    That was a question . . . It was followed by a ? . . . Right now I have no voices in my head. I am sick from some of the pathetic things I am still seeing on this board however . . . Hopefully it is a fleeting thing . . .

15. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

That was a question . . . It was followed by a ? . . . Right now I have no voices in my head. I am sick from some of the pathetic things I am still seeing on this board however . . . Hopefully it is a fleeting thing . . .
    Question followed by a accusatory conclusion

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information