Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

1. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Again, were those predictions? You know, the unacceptable kind of predictions.
    Yours wasn't a prediction it was an acceptance.

Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Yours wasn't a prediction it was an acceptance.
    I find the success of our student athletes more acceptable than some.

3. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

I find the success of our student athletes more acceptable than some.
    I tend not to get bent out of shape with final results but I can't bring myself to make excuses a year in advance.

The 2022 team will be good.

4. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Win the west. Anything less than that will be a disappointment. Anything better than that will be exceptional in Dez season 1.

Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

In the last 50 years it has happened 20 times. Less than half the time. In that same time we have won 7 or more 13 times. 8 or more 9 times. So Anything 7 or more is rarified air for us.

I recognize the paradigm has shifted for us in the last few years. But to say 7 is automatically unacceptable is just ignoring history and the reality of the turnover this year.

I do think we have a huge potential upside, I wouldn't be shocked by double digit wins, but our downside this year is lower than the last couple.
    You may be to smart and logical for this board!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    You may be to smart and logical for this board!
    Nah man, I'm just making excuses while crying in my towel about the unacceptable prediction that I didn't make.

7. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Nah man, I'm just making excuses while crying in my towel about the unacceptable prediction that I didn't make.
    I already said, "Yours wasn't a prediction it was an acceptance."

ps not every post I make on the subject is intended to be directly directed to you, my intention was a clarification question to you, that you answered.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    8-10 wins every season is a reasonable expectation of success. There will be outliers on that curve. How many would be happy with a decade of 8-10 win seasons? I’d be damn happy.
    That would be outstanding! However, if one 7 win season slipped in there, some would want the coach fired!

9. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    That would be outstanding! However, if one 7 win season slipped in there, some would want the coach fired!
    A good AD would, hopefully, be able to identify why a particular win loss circumstance is happening. It could be the head coaches fault just like it could be positive for ten plus wins.

An absolute number is foolish.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread Information