Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Every team Louisiana plays will have, similar turnover.
    Which is why, as we all know, every team has exactly the same record every year.

2. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Which is why, as we all know, every team has exactly the same record every year.
    Only to start the season.

There is no way the doomsdayers are right about falling to 7 wins.

Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Only to start the season.

There is no way the doomsdayers are right about falling to 7 wins.
    As you have indicated is your opinion on numerous occasions.

4. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

As you have indicated is your opinion on numerous occasions.
    Hopefully I worded it slightly different on each occasion.

Hopefully I worded it slightly different on each occasion.
    So what is your minimum win total this year for you to feel it's a good season? What is the number for excellent?

So what is your minimum win total this year for you to feel it's a good season? What is the number for excellent?
    8 wins would be a successful season for me

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    8 wins would be a successful season for me
    Agreed. From what I can tell, Turbine thinks that would be unacceptable. I'm curious what his "good season" and "excellent" season numbers are.

8. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

7 wins or less = poor
    8 wins = good
    9 wins or more = excellent

9. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

7 wins or less = poor
    8 wins = good
    I’d up those numbers by one at every level.

7 wins or less = poor
    8 wins = good
    You literally gave the exact same numbers as me…the ones you took me to task over. Did you bump your head?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Every team Louisiana plays will have, similar turnover.
    How many teams on our schedule will lose the normal Allotment of seniors (5 of which are playing in college
    All star games) plus have 6 returning players portal out to P5 schools?

12. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

You literally gave the exact same numbers as me…the ones you took me to task over. Did you bump your head?
    I asked you a question, I certainly didn't take you to task.

7-6 would not be good result.

I asked you a question, I certainly didn't take you to task.

7-6 would not be good result.
    It could be, as we are not done with the portal shakeup yet. I’ll reserve my opinion on that exact scenario.

How many winning seasons have we had in 100+ years of football?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Look at Buckley . . . finishing the year with a nice piece . . . GEAUX Louisiana Football, GEAUX CMD . . . set the goals high and persevere . . .
    Couple of questions, First of all where is UL ranked 17th? Secondly, if polls don't mean squat as Jay said, then how come all of his friends in the print media always start out with where someone is ranked from the year before when they talk about a team?

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    The 2021 season will be hard to top, but here are some bold predictions for coach Michael Desormeaux and the Ragin' Cajuns in 2022.

I hope UL isn't depending on all of the players Buckley mentioned to get to where he said they were going. Because some of them won't be there.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information